VW LT & Crafter Forums

phaeton

Volkwagen Fanatic
Hi Zach & Richard :thumbup:

As a VW fan I've been posting/finding things for lots of VW Owners (and soon to be Owners).

Anyway how about having a combined (till more members join) dedicated VW LT 2D & Crafter 2E forums ?

Cheers
Ben

BTW there is two LT Crafter forums in English ATM.

more 1st gens so far not 2D or 2E owners http://www.brick-yard.co.uk/forum/forum_topics.asp?FID=16

Lots of potential Crafter owners ATM one on order one thinking about it ;) http://www.vwwatercooled.org.au/newforum/upload/forumdisplay.php?f=26

Last edited:

Altered Sprinter

Happy Little Vegemite
Howdy Ben
I'll Pm Seek and Zack about this will need their input as to where it should fit
VW are not in thew States:thumbdown: with commercial vehicles yet the Crafter Specific is related to Dodge Sprinters Mercedes Sprinters and of course the VW Crafter.
Just hold back until I can get the mods opinion on whereto put this and I'll send a PM to you.
Off topic have you got a digital camera,?
Richard

sikwan

06 Tin Can
Hi Guys:

I don't mind having it, but how will it fit into the entire spectrum of categories within the Sprinter-Forum?

I know the sprinter-forum.de has a section for the LT and maybe the Crafter. I thought about it, but I just don't know how it will fit intothe Sprinter Talk section.

Seek

Altered Sprinter

Happy Little Vegemite
I'm incline to agree, to a degree, my thoughts are its a n important subject as it's sprinter related etc, However I think it belongs in the INTERNATIONAL SECTION for Australasia as the Crafters and multi vans are standard down here where the US has not got them but in a sense you have, such as your 4x4 for spring! the specs are the same almost so in that part its a lead for information to the new Dodge 4x4.
but with hind sight I'm thinking possiable problems as it clutters up the US sprinter section, My thoughts are it belongs in the Aussie section , there is nothing stopping us from running a separate thread for the area down under this keeps an interest in the Australian section and members can still comment from within our own forum North to south etc, also thinking that HK ran a thread to day on storage systems , for the US section , we also have the same setup, again thinking the two go hand in hand with each other for example if I ran this thread for Australia caddy van storage systems - Google Searchit would encourage new members from down under as this would be the first section a Spider searching the web
would go for.
What do you think or any other members input of thoughts.
Richard

phaeton

Volkwagen Fanatic
I thought that too that it does not really fit here.

but Richards idea may work, ie in Australia section :D

Top Bottom