Extra battery

tan huynh

Hi Guys ,Please help !
I am looking to buy an extra baterry ,i look for where to get the bracket to mount the battery in the engine compament ,please show me the dirrection where to get the braket ? thanks Guys !:cheers:

tan huynh

Thank you So much , i want to add extra battery , look like i need to go to the Dealer for all the parts ,Thanks for a great help .:cheers:

tan huynh

i want to run a heat gun , i got Cobra 3000W power inverter , i want to install another inverter and 1 extra battery , this way i can be fully mobile and work any where , please guide me for where to get good parts ,any advice is very appreciated ! :rad::hugs::cheers:

jdcaples

Not Suitable w/220v Gen
i want to run a heat gun , i got Cobra 3000W power inverter , i want to install another inverter and 1 extra battery , this way i can be fully mobile and work any where , please guide me for where to get good parts ,any advice is very appreciated ! :rad::hugs::cheers:
Try this place:
Name: Mopar Wholesale
Address: 2966 N Dale Mabry
City: Tampa
State: FL
Zipcode 33607
Phone no : 888-956-6727
68011034AA TRAY $ 110.29

-Jon

tan huynh

Hi Jon ,
I got the Battery tray and 1 relay , the one under the seat ,i have a question , in the relay , it got a plug type , what is the plug for also do i need to buy any plug from the dealer to make the relay work ?
2ND question : to run a 10A 110v heat gun , what is the best battery ? Optima deep cycle is a good choice ? Please Help me , i want to get all correct parts 1ST Before install ! Thank you Jon , I read a lot of posts in here , with out your guys help .... i can not do this ! :cheers:

tan huynh

I want to posts the pictures of the relay but i dont know how ,Please teach me . LOL . I am very bad in computer . Thank you Sir .

cedarsanctum

re: Member
Here are pictures of how the factory mounts the relay under the seat.
underseatelec.jpg
above view looking down
auxbattrelay.jpg
relay and fuse, which is very important
battrelaycls.jpg
close up of relay. the small connector plug you need are the wires from the van that tell the relay when to switch on and charge the battery

Hope this helps
Jef

tan huynh

:cheers:thank you so much Gentlemen , Your guys are beautiful ! Glad to find this forum ! This will let me learn and gain more knowledge !:bow:

Please Accept this as a Big Thanks to all the people helping me !

Top Bottom