my Sprinter Below and Under

unik

Sunday water was murky:idunno:
I made some diving under my Sprintor:cheers:
If you like it or have questions please make a coment on youtube:rolleyes:
and Rate it too please ******
If you will ask too many questions I will make a slide show to answer it:cheers:

[YOUTUBE]2IDao-1kAvQ[/YOUTUBE]

Oh forgot please help me to frame it (link) into TV frame:hugs:

Altered Sprinter

Happy Little Vegemite
Sunday water was murky:idunno:
I made some diving under my Sprintor:cheers:
If you like it or have questions please make a coment on youtube:rolleyes:
and Rate it too please ******
If you will ask too many questions I will make a slide show to answer it:cheers:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2IDao-1kAvQ

Oh forgot please help me to frame it (link) into TV frame:hugs:
There you go UniK! But what is that brown stuff caught up on your underbelly:lol:
Richard

unik

There you go UniK! But what is that brown stuff caught up on your underbelly:lol:
Richard
[youtube]2IDao-1kAvQ[/youtube]
Front bumper's along-bars is from squear pipes. I sprayed foam inside of pipes. It was in hot day, but foam on back-ends did not got stiff. Wind cachet it and made like a mudd around below:cry:
But please take exuse:bow: It is not not on outside view. It is only below:smilewink:

Last edited:

Altered Sprinter

Happy Little Vegemite
Front bumper's along-bars is from squear pipes. I sprayed foam inside of pipes. It was in hot day, but foam on back-ends did not got stiff. Wind cachet it I got around below:cry:
But please take exuse:bow: It is not not on outside view. It is only below:smilewink:
That's the problem I had to look from underneath:smilewink: "Think I'll have to take a swim in the pond now:thumbup:
Richard

unik

That's the problem I had to look from underneath:smilewink: "Think I'll have to take a swim in the pond now:thumbup:
Richard
Hei Richard, please do not do it at Home:lol: Ask proffy to dive under your Sprinter.

After watching your Add about Tasmania, I am thinking to pack my sofabike and a camera:cheers:
Looks like you have good diving places Below@Under:rad:

Altered Sprinter

Happy Little Vegemite
Hei Richard, please do not do it at Home:lol: Ask proffy to dive under your Sprinter.

After watching your Add about Tasmania, I am thinking to pack my sofabike and a camera:cheers:
Looks like you have good diving places Below@Under:rad:
Oh! Have we got some underwater diving you'd love but bring your themals it's a colder water way to swim about in
PS we got sea dragon's, and mermaids too :bounce:
Richard

maxextz

Rollin Rollin Rollin.....
i like your cat unfortunately i dont seem to have one.:thinking:
max.......:shhh:
ps nice video.:laughing:

Alex

Well, nice video, but not clear for me Is this Male of Female ?? Can you show more detail?? :hmmm:

Top Bottom