Dodge grill

zigzagguzzi

05 Interstate, N. Fl.
Just wondering if any European owners put Dodge grills on their Sprinters? Could we exchange with them? Sorry, it has been a slow morning, yuk, yuk. jim

KenB

I would exchange my dodge gear with mercedes (to have a spare)

still have the Dodge hub caps (for steel wheels), grill, hood chrome, DODGE letters. hood badge died during removal...

all of these things that require tape backing would have to have it added again... and then again I might trim a semi-circle in the chrome hood strip some day and use it to cover up stone chips along the front edge of the hood.

KenB

abittenbinder

Doktor A (864-623-9110)
Just wondering if any European owners put Dodge grills on their Sprinters? Could we exchange with them? Sorry, it has been a slow morning, yuk, yuk. jim
Dodge and Freightliner grilles seem to be cool mods in the fatherland. Air shipping with the US Postal Service will run about $30-$35. The German Post air shipping(if packed in their lightweight cellulose wrap-budget class shipper) will run about 32 Euros. Declare as a gift and no one will pay duty. Sounds like a feasible plan. Doktor Andy

AHAMAYfrank

Ordered03, Owned04, Now07
All,

I have a 2007 Dodge 2500 grill etc. that I would be willing to sell if there is any interest. If the interested individual has a Brilliant Silver Metallic 144 with Rear Door Glass and Headlight Washers it would be close to a bolt on. I think the big part of the project would be cleaning the backside of the parts before new two side foam tape could be applied. My van had 650 miles on the odometer when I removed the parts. I will include the installation dvd and a few North Georgia bugs for no extra charge. Any interest? Price flexible!!! Make me an offer.

Frank

Attachments

SprinterUSA1

Dodge and Freightliner grilles seem to be cool mods in the fatherland. Air shipping with the US Postal Service will run about $30-$35. The German Post air shipping(if packed in their lightweight cellulose wrap-budget class shipper) will run about 32 Euros. Declare as a gift and no one will pay duty. Sounds like a feasible plan. Doktor Andy

Here are more recent pricing infos on shipping to and from Germany. Though I am not certain about the pricing from Germany.

Dodge Grill boxed and airmail to Germany around $85. According my boy in Germany, shipping MB Grill from Germany 250-300 Euro. Hard to believe but will have a chance to check myself soon.

Cheers SprinterUSA1

SprinterUSA1

All,

I have a 2007 Dodge 2500 grill etc. that I would be willing to sell if there is any interest. If the interested individual has a Brilliant Silver Metallic 144 with Rear Door Glass and Headlight Washers it would be close to a bolt on. I think the big part of the project would be cleaning the backside of the parts before new two side foam tape could be applied. My van had 650 miles on the odometer when I removed the parts. I will include the installation dvd and a few North Georgia bugs for no extra charge. Any interest? Price flexible!!! Make me an offer.

Frank

Frank,

if you post on the German Forum they will be happy to take your grill.
I could do that for you if interested and hook you up.

SprinterUSA1

abittenbinder

Doktor A (864-623-9110)
Here are more recent pricing infos on shipping to and from Germany. Though I am not certain about the pricing from Germany.

Dodge Grill boxed and airmail to Germany around $85. According my boy in Germany, shipping MB Grill from Germany 250-300 Euro. Hard to believe but will have a chance to check myself soon.

Cheers SprinterUSA1
It was about a month or 2 ago that I swapped grills with a freind in Germany. The postage prices I posted are what he paid and what I paid. Doktor A

Re: Freightliner grill up for trade,

I have just swapped out my Freightliner grill for the Merc unit.
So if anyone would have interest in making an offer on this front grill and trim, plus rear door emblem, lets talk.
my does not have the headlight wash system
Cheers

fraser

SprinterUSA1

Re: Freightliner grill up for trade,

I have just swapped out my Freightliner grill for the Merc unit.
So if anyone would have interest in making an offer on this front grill and trim, plus rear door emblem, lets talk.
my does not have the headlight wash system
Cheers

fraser

Fraser,

I doubt any US Sprinter owner is interested in those parts. I posted AHAMYFRANK's Dodge grill on the German site. Already have one inquiry. Cause, you know the German boys like the stuff we take off our Sprinters. Try and post there or send me a PM and I will to it for you. Pictures help.

SprinterUSA1

i will post up a pic of what i have and, yes please post it where ever it can be posted that someone may want it
cheers

fraser

sprinterusa

Hi to all,
I sold to Germany, UK, France, and many EU country.
To Australia to DODGE Grilles.
The problem is MBZ valance, one piece not two like USA DODGE.
THX:Rudi
--- www.sprintergrille.com ---

View attachment 8672

P.S.The US dollar however, was showing decent gains on the day, rising .31 to 73.02 on the index (basket of major currencies) and to 1.566 against the euro.
======================================================================================================================

The Moscow Kremlin (Russian: Московский Кремль Moskovskiy Kreml) usually referred to as simply The Kremlin, is a historic fortified complex at the heart of Moscow, overlooking the Moskva River (to the south), Saint Basil's Cathedral and Red Square (to the east) and the Alexander Garden (to the west). It is the best known of kremlins (Russian citadels) and includes four palaces, four cathedrals, and the enclosing Kremlin Wall with Kremlin towers. The complex serves as the official residence of the President of Russia.

View attachment 8674

The site has been continuously inhabited since the 2nd millennium BC, and originates from a Vyatich fortified structure on Borovitsky Hill where the Neglinnaya River flowed into the Moskva River. The Slavs occupied the south-western portion of the hill as early as the 11th century, as testifies a metropolitan seal from the 1090s, which was unearthed by Soviet archaeologists on the spot.

Until the 14th century, the site was known as the grad of Moscow. The word "kremlin" was first recorded in 1331 and its etymology is disputed (see Vasmer online). The "grad" was greatly extended by Prince Yuri Dolgoruky in 1156, destroyed by the Mongols in 1237 and rebuilt in oak in 1339.

Last edited:

Top Bottom