VS30: 2019+ FS: SLC, UTAH: OEM new wheels and tires, front and rear bumper, floor

Djxtreme

Item Location
SLC UT
Contact Info
DM
Price
Firm/OBO/Auction
or Best Offer
Items off 2019 2500 4x4 144"
My van is still at the shop where it's being built out (it was driven straight from the dealership to the builders' shop. so all of this stuff is new) so I don't have photos, but I'm listing it for sale now as I'd love to start selling these items to folks who could use them for the spring!
None of these prices include shipping, of course, and I'm not sure how any of them can be shipped. If you're interested in having them shipped, I'm happy to work with you to figure out how to do that.

-5 steel wheels with the Michelin Agilis LTX 245/75-16 tires $650
-front bumper without fog light cutouts make offer
-rear bumper make offer
-wood floor with D-rings make offer
-spare tire metal hangar

Thanks for looking at this ad. I'm happy to answer your questions to the best of my abilities.
Items located in Salt Lake City, Utah and available immediately.

Last edited:

pygmyowl

Might be interested in your floor if still available. I see you have the D-rings, but do you have the "cups" as well that the D-rings fit into. I have a 2019 2500 4x4 144" Cargo version with metal floor and live in SE Idaho - Thanks

Djxtreme

Might be interested in your floor if still available. I see you have the D-rings, but do you have the "cups" as well that the D-rings fit into. I have a 2019 2500 4x4 144" Cargo version with metal floor and live in SE Idaho - Thanks
indeed, I have all of that! located in SLC and unable to bring it anywhere as my van is not yet finished being built. message me if interested!

VT=Howler

Hey DJ,

Are the blizzaks still for sale listed below? How about $800 and I can come pick them up over the Thanksgiving Holiday weekend? I'm a surf/ski bum in CA these days, but happy to take a desert drive for some snow shoes.

-5 black steel wheels with Bridgestone Blizzak 245/75-16 tires $950

Top Bottom