Andersen Leveler an alternative to "Lego Blocks" leveler

gte

2008 RS
I often need to put blocks under two or three wheels to level my RS. Poor site choice maybe. I made one of the models Graphite Dave posted earlier in this thread and it works great. For blocks I made wooden blocks from 2x12 lumber and cut a 45 degree on the end of each. I have two sets of three boards with three lengths (12-24inches)forming a ramp on the end when assembled or used alone. I use dowels to keep them from slipping. So far these have been enough and I can use one to three as needed. They do not take up too much room but some may not have the room the RS has
I am not certain how easy the Anderson would work for three wheels. Has anyone done this?

gte

2008 RS
I often need to put blocks under two or three wheels to level my RS. Poor site choice maybe. I made one of the models Graphite Dave posted earlier in this thread and it works great. For blocks I made wooden blocks from 2x12 lumber and cut a 45 degree on the end of each. I have two sets of three boards with three lengths (12-24inches)forming a ramp on the end when assembled or used alone. I use dowels to keep them from slipping. So far these have been enough and I can use one to three as needed. They do not take up too much room but some may not have the room the RS has
I am not certain how easy the Anderson would work for three wheels. Has anyone done this?
Gary
2008 RS
Minnesota

Top Bottom