Extra bunk legroom on Agile

n2trout

n2trout
I found the sink cover takes up too much space for your feet on the passenger side bunk when made into twins. This was my solution, The isle is half the original size but is still wide enough to use. This gives you about an extra foot side to side for sleeping.

I also found a lot of room wasted in the water pump area and made it into a simple storage area.

See photos

Attachments

icarus

I took the water pump out of the cabinet, and re plumbed it completly so noe I have much more useable storeage. Is lso took out the stupid sub woofer to gain more room.

Icarus

casdclassb144

very nice, I went a little further and removed rear seat, double fold out bed down the side then other-side cabinets where the furnace is , Will post photos after insulation is done

Chuck
SS agile Modified
SD CA

I found the sink cover takes up too much space for your feet on the passenger side bunk when made into twins. This was my solution, The isle is half the original size but is still wide enough to use. This gives you about an extra foot side to side for sleeping.

I also found a lot of room wasted in the water pump area and made it into a simple storage area.

See photos

casdclassb144

where did you move the water pump ? I purchased the sureflow presurized tank
http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B000N9VF6Q/ref=oh_aui_detailpage_o09_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1

and might have to decide to relocate but it will all fit in the cabinet with room to spare, been keeping my shore power cord , fresh water hose and filter in the case

Use some fatmat under that pump and you won't believe how much it quiets it, I don't have the box back in yet, will do fatmat inside the case also

Chuck
SS agile Modified
SD CA

I took the water pump out of the cabinet, and re plumbed it completly so noe I have much more useable storeage. Is lso took out the stupid sub woofer to gain more room.

Icarus

gte

2008 RS
http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B000N9VF6Q/ref=oh_aui_detailpage_o09_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1

and might have to decide to relocate but it will all fit in the cabinet with room to spare, been keeping my shore power cord , fresh water hose and filter in the case

Use some fatmat under that pump and you won't believe how much it quiets it, I don't have the box back in yet, will do fatmat inside the case also
Chuck

I installed the same pressure tank in hopes it would reduce the water pump cycling but it did not. I added a one gallon pressure tank and it make a world of difference in the cycling. If you can find space while replumbing it is a great addition. I got mine at Menards but HD has them too.
Gary
2008 RS
Minnesota

casdclassb144

Thanks for the tip on the tank, I will send it back, I will look for a one gallon model

I found a Water Worker 2 Gallon tank, Maybe its 2 gallons ?, on the Menard's site and available from Amazon
http://www.amazon.com/WaterWorker-H...=8-1-fkmr0&keywords=Water+Worker+Model+#+HT2B

Chuck

I installed the same pressure tank in hopes it would reduce the water pump cycling but it did not. I added a one gallon pressure tank and it make a world of difference in the cycling. If you can find space while replumbing it is a great addition. I got mine at Menards but HD has them too.
Gary
2008 RS
Minnesota

Last edited:

gte

2008 RS
Sorry I mis-spoke. The tank you show in the link is the same one I have, it was about $50, and it is 2 gallons. If you have the room it works great.
Gary

Top Bottom