High Point MicrowaveConvection recipes

hobbssb

Does anyone know of a microwave/convection oven cookbook that uses the settings found on a High Point Microwave Convection oven? The owner's manual that comes with the oven is not very helpful. :frown: For example, when do you use Grill 2 vs Grill 3?
Thanks!

israndy

2007 LTV Serenity
I didn't see a cookbook for the High Pointe, but there is one from my Sharp that I purchased off Amazon (those guys have EVERYTHING). Not sure if it would help with specific controls vs the Sharp, but it would tell you theory behind convection/microwave cooking and have LOTS of specific recipes.

-Randy

I might be able to help you. I went to a few sites I get manuals from but High Pointe wasn't one listed, so I did a web search. Came up with manuals on the dutchmanRV site.

Go to:

www.dutchmen-rv.com

Click on Customer Service on the bottom line.
Click on the parts/manuals tab.
Click on Appliances
Scroll down to the High Pointe manual (in pdf format).

It opens sideways so you'll most likely need to print it to see if there are temperatures listed for the settings you mentioned.

Hope this helps.
GS

hobbssb

Thanks for digging up this info. Your response is appreciated!

However, this manual is for a microwave only - no convection, grill or roast. The model number that has these features is High Pointe EC028BSC.

But even if it doesn't help with recipes, the site is a nice resource to know about.:thumbup:

Found on Trademarkia:

Word Mark: HIGH POINT
Status/
Status Date:
REGISTERED
3/25/2008
Serial Number: 78796309
Filing Date: 1/20/2006
Registration Number: 3403264
Registration Date: 3/25/2008
Goods and Services: Microwave ovens for cooking
Mark Description: NOT AVAILABLE
Type Of Mark: TradeMark
Published For Opposition Date: 4/24/2007
Last Applicant/Owner: Midea USA Inc.
Grand Prairie, TX 75050
Why is this contact information displayed?
Mark Drawing Code: Standard Character Mark
Design Search: (NO DATA)
Register Type: Principal
Disclaimer: (NOT AVAILABLE)
Correspondent:
Brian Gibbons
3936 S. Semoran Blvd., Suite 330
Orlando FL 32822

Here's info I found for Midea USA Inc.:

2617 N. Southwest Parkway, Grand Prairie, TX 75050, email: charles@mideausa.com, 1-972-602-8822

You might give them a call with your model number and ask for a manual, if you don't already have one, and ask the question you posted here.

GS

Last edited:

tinman

Has anyone retrofitted the High Pointe or other convection microwave into an older Free Spirit? I have a 2005 with a Dometic unit. The microwave compartment isn't deep enough for the larger High Pointe, and I'm wondering if there's much hacking, chopping, rerouting, etc. required.

Top Bottom