2015 Sprinter 4X4 Custom Bumber

Buddy-Guy

Custom Sprinters
2015 Sprinter 4X4 Custom Nudge Bar

Hey Everyone. I'am new to the sprinter game. We just got our Sprinter 4X4 a month ago and we built a custom front nudge-bar/ bumper. Just looking for everyone's opinions. The bumper is a bolt on. I was looking at Outside Van's nudge bar and thought it looked a lille cheesy so we made our own.

[/URL][/IMG]

Last edited:

Jsharrell

2009 ERA 2500
Buddy-Guy,
That looks awesome. You've got skills man!
Ever think about making more for sale on this forum?
If so, I'm interested.
John

GaryJ

Here since 2006
Beautiful work, but those jacked up 4wd pickups parallel parked or in the parking lot are going to cream your grill. Another higher loop could prevent this kind of damage. The 2006 and earlier can be mounted to the frame at the step openings in the bumper by cutting away the plastic to expose the mounting points.

Gary

Last edited:

hayduke

2005/2006 leisure travel
Beautiful work, but those jacked up 4wd pickups parallel parked or in the parking lot are going to cream your grill. Another higher loop could prevent this kind of damage. The 2006 and earlier can be mounted to the frame at the step openings in the bumper by cutting away the plastic to expose the mounting points.

Gary
Where do you find solid protection for a 2005 /2006?
All I see can find is 2007 or later

Good work ! you can sign me up for one too, i hope you have plans to make rock rails as well i would love to see what you come up with. A

Top Bottom