northern california location

Your Sprinter Guy

Your Sprinter Guy
Loren Wilson with Mercedes Benz of Rocklin. Your Sprinter Guy, if you have any questions or would like to come in and take a look please contact me. We are located off I80 exit Rocklin road then right on Granite Dr. 4747 Granite dr Rocklin, Ca. 95677. Can't miss it, beautiful building with a fantastic restaurant inside, Bristo 33. I was with Dodge for 4 years selling the Sprinter Van and now with Mercedes for 3 weeks! Our service department is ready for all your service needs. We are happy and motivated to be back in the Sprinter business and look forward to seeing you here. Loren Wilson direct number 916-275-3184. Or email at lwilson@mbofrocklin.com Thank you.

Last edited:

Sherpa

Loren Wilson with Mercedes Benz of Rocklin. Your Sprinter Guy, if you have any questions or would like to come in and take a look please contact me. We are located off I80 exit Rocklin road then right on Granite Dr. 4747 Granite dr Rocklin, Ca. 95677. Can't miss it, beautiful building with a fantastic restaurant inside, Bristo 33. I was with Dodge for 4 years selling the Sprinter Van and now with Mercedes for 3 weeks! Our service department is ready for all your service needs. We are happy and motivated to be back in the Sprinter business and look forward to seeing you here. Loren Wilson direct number 916-275-3184. Or email at lwilson@mbofrocklin.com Thank you.
hey Loren, you want to qoute out a 2010, 3500, 170" E X T cargo? --Scott

Top Bottom