Soliciting for Pictures

sikwan

06 Tin Can
Hi Everyone:

I need some pictures to personalize the upper bar. Currently, it randomly places the 1 of 12 pictures I resized from this site.

If you see your picture and you don't want it up there, let me know. :smilewink:

Here's the criteria:

1. Has to have some type of Sprinter part in the picture. Doesn't have to be the full shot of the van.

2. Preferably a picture close to the 640x480 or 480x640 (goes in center) ratio, otherwise, I'll have to cut/shrink everything to fit.

3. Pictures that add personality would be the best; smashed parts, van with vistas in the background, van on fire, etc. Sorry, no naked bodies. Bikinis are okay. :smirk: I may continue to grab some that's posted here on the site.

Post here or email me pics. :thumbup:

Thanks,
Seek

hkpierce

'02 140 Hi BlueBlk Pass
Hi Everyone:

3. Pictures that add personality would be the best; smashed parts, van with vistas in the background, van on fire, etc.

Thanks,
Seek
YahooSprinterVan has lots of pictures, including the famous burning Sprinter. I tried linking/sending a few to you, but the SprinterSource email is not very accommodating.

BaywoodBill

pre-Yuppiedom
I think you're doing great just pulling pictures out of this site. You can use mine if they fit. Otherwise I can send you others.

sikwan

06 Tin Can
I think you're doing great just pulling pictures out of this site. You can use mine if they fit. Otherwise I can send you others.
You'll have to send me a 640x480 pic. I can't use the ones that you have because they don't fit into the frame. Most of the pictures are shrunk and cropped to fit into the frame.

Thanks Bill,
Seek

sikwan

06 Tin Can
Hey Richard...any un-Altered-rated pictures of your Sprinter in your beautiful neck of woods or do you even have a Sprinter? :smilewink: :laughing:

Seek

stp57

Wow! What a difference Nocky, even with an extended Ford van. I can hear the bird crap splat on your vans under the powerlines.
Steve

Last edited:

Top Bottom