Northwest Sprinter Fest

hein

Van Guru
Thanks to Jon and the crew at Upscale Automotive for hosting this event.

This is our third year at the Fest. We are looking forward to seeing
the fine folks from previous years as well as meeting new van people and
having the opportunity to thank our gracious customers in person.

See you all there!

Kim & Hein
Impact, Inc.
Hood River, OR

Zyzzyx

I'm driving down for the day (and headed back home, its going to be a long day). If it was a week or two later I'd be driving the new PM down, but its not delivered yet.

Zyzzyx

8am? yeah, probably have folks rolling in by then. stuff I'd seen said start time 10am. I've got about a 4hr drive, so... I'll get there when I get there.

GeorgeRa

2013 Sprinter DIY 144WB, Portland OR
There is no substitute for meeting folks in person. I truly enjoyed today’s fest. Having a common theme for conversation makes time passing very fast.

Thank you all for stopping by at my van and talk.

I love my new front fender flares, I think they should be there from MB from the get go.

Cheers,

George.

derekhski

Once Again missed the NW Fest..... Just a few to many things on my "to do list". Putting our house on the market is just a little higher up the list than the fest. Next year, hopefully to do list will be the Fest. Hope all had a great time and someone will post some pic's. Thanks Sprinter Store for hosting

Terra wagen

I love my new front fender flares, I think they should be there from MB from the get go.
Thanks George!

It was nice to see so many well equiped Sprinters with some really clever ideas. A huge thanks to the Sprinter Source for putting this on!

Eric

A.Hayes

Putting our house on the market is just a little higher up the list than the fest.
I somehow managed to pull off both...

(BTW Derek I've seen your rig on our street by Arbor Lodge park- I've got the high top 140". Stop by next time you're in the area if you want to chat Sprinters!)

Sprinterfest was lots of fun as always. So many creative approaches to build outs and great people happy to share info. Also nice to put some faces to the names here on the forum! I had to bail early and didn't have enough time to fully make the rounds... Next year I guess.

Thanks Sprinter Store for hosting!

Alex

Zyzzyx

The Roadtrek with the overkill batteries and the super-sized sway bar? :D Chatted with ya for awhile about those. (though you probably did with many folks)

It was a good day. I had my camera in hand to document ideas and such; felt like I was taking too many pictures. Then I get home and look, "that's all I took?" (even still, I had ~140 images, wish I had twice as many)

Since I have a PM on order, it was fun to see a few Promasters show up. Including the little low roof 118" that rolled in late in the day. I could very easily see one of those for a daily driver.

As mentioned above, thanks to the SprinterStore for hosting, and for a darn good lunch too.

I plan to return next year with a (mostly) finished rig. :D

Gabe Athouse

About those pics......................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

derekhski

Yes, Alex, we stop over at Arbor / Harpers, often. My daughter is 3 years old, and loves it there. We more often ride our bikes over, but sometimes, I stop in to pick up the family, as they have used up all their energy playing. You live on the street with the Bunny?

Derek

Looking forward to seeing any pic's anyone might post...

Top Bottom