Yahoo group Gulf Stream MB

israndy

2007 LTV Serenity
I was disappointed that during my research for which RV I was gonna buy I found LOTS of info on the Westfalia which only has 250 units in the US and lots on the Navion, but no place directly supported the Gulf Stream Vista Cruiser MB.

I read the four messages here and was disappointed in the lack of interest. I started the group http://autos.groups.yahoo.com/group/GS_Vista_Cruiser/ as a place to put info that I gleene from my ownership of my new (to me) 2006 G-24.

This allows me to organize links and photos and calendar events and post info about the goings on. I could also post them here, but if I don't, and I don't have areas for the other information I am organizing, you can find them there.

-Randy

roger540

Randy

I, too, have not been able to find an active forum. I clicked the link to the yahoo group mentioned above and could not connect. Do you have a group or forum to recommend. I have a 2004 gulfstream g22.

I am currently trying to replace the right front dash speaker. I have popped the speaker cover loose on one side, but the pillar trim prevents the cover from coming off. Any thoughts?

Thanks

israndy

2007 LTV Serenity
You can actually post that to the T1N groups, there is this LOTS of technical knowledge here, and the cab is the same on everyone's Sprinter's. The A-Pillar cover is actually held in place by shaped foam that you are trying to pull the cover out of without breaking the foam. I have done it many times, but the drivers side of my current Sprinter I killed the foam by pulling it wrong.

I just checked the link above and it does take you to my group, but it requires you to log in with your Yahoo ID so that may limit your interest, however I did chronicle the history of my G24 up there.

-Randy

Top Bottom