Slide out side step

LionelM

I pulled up at a traffic light yesterday alongside a Sprinter ambulance and noticed it had a slide out side step on the passenger side. I find it a bit hard to get up into my Sprinter ex-ambo and use a loose step. Does anyone know where to get the slide out conversion?

By the way my conversion is progressing and the kitchen unit should be in place next week - I'll post more pics then.

Lionel

Altered Sprinter

Happy Little Vegemite
I pulled up at a traffic light yesterday alongside a Sprinter ambulance and noticed it had a slide out side step on the passenger side. I find it a bit hard to get up into my Sprinter ex-ambo and use a loose step. Does anyone know where to get the slide out conversion?

By the way my conversion is progressing and the kitchen unit should be in place next week - I'll post more pics then.

Lionel
Go to a local ABR outlet and ask about the steps RV suppliers also have them all types from manual to 12v operation
Richard

LionelM

I've seen them for caravans and motorhomes but don't know if they could be fitted easily to a Sprinter. I'll ask Eric - he's sure to know.

Lionel

Altered Sprinter

Happy Little Vegemite
I've seen them for caravans and motorhomes but don't know if they could be fitted easily to a Sprinter. I'll ask Eric - he's sure to know.

Lionel
if your get stuck you know where to come
Manual and 12v incorporating courteous Led lights, anti slip steps safety yellow blue what ever you want there are many variants to suit a Mercedes Sprinter Van.
Cheers Richard
bb2.JPG

step.JPG

Top Bottom