Sun Visor 90 Degree Bracket

BaywoodBill

pre-Yuppiedom
I thought there was an extensive discussion of this product (which, if my memory serves) comes on the market tomorrow.

If there was a discussion, I can't find it. In fact, I thought there was discussion about a group buy and several members expressed interest. Am I dreaming?

sikwan

06 Tin Can
You are right Bill, however, it may exist on that other forum (yahoo :smilewink:).

I'm going to do a wait and see for this one. They don't have enough pictures to tell me how they intend to latch the inner side of the sunshade. :idunno:

Plus, I'm kind of curious of this...
shades.JPG
It looks to me like the sunshades are clipped on on the inner side.

I know the van is wider, but I'm still curious to see if we could easily retrofit these.

Anyone have access to a 2007 that can check? Maybe I should check out my local dealer.

Seek

EDIT: Now I remembered that the shades are of a different pattern and they probably will not work. Oh well.

BaywoodBill

pre-Yuppiedom
Sikwan wrote: "I'm going to do a wait and see for this one. They don't have enough pictures to tell me how they intend to latch the inner side of the sunshade."

I emailed to the manufacture about the latching. Here's the response:
"I will be posting a copy of the installation instructions online here pretty
quick.
There is a vinly part that slides and tension from the metal clip holds it
in place similar to an oem vehicle visor."

stp57

I'll find out for sure next week when my set comes in. These brackets will sell like hotcakes if they work really well. The guys at Sprinterworx say that they have been using these brackets on their own van & it holds up well. We'll see.
Steve

Top Bottom