Drivers seat full options

sikwan

06 Tin Can
Great explanation on the seat!

I do wish the T1N's had the mechanical lumbar rather than the air bladder. Didn't know the NCV3's had the (accordion) suspension. Must've been living under a rock.

shanemac

Thanks...its always funny hearing myself on video or audio i sound nervous which i was:lol: anyways the head rest adjustment i just realized the feature maybe 3 weeks ago just like my rear cargo 12 volt outlet:laughing: I'm sure I'll stumble onto something else i didn't realize too.

I highly recommend this seat setup, even on the highway there are some huge dips in the road and the air ride does its job very well.

maxextz

Rollin Rollin Rollin.....
Thanks...its always funny hearing myself on video or audio i sound nervous which i was:lol: anyways the head rest adjustment i just realized the feature maybe 3 weeks ago just like my rear cargo 12 volt outlet:laughing: I'm sure I'll stumble onto something else i didn't realize too.

I highly recommend this seat setup, even on the highway there are some huge dips in the road and the air ride does its job very well.
id second that:bow:

maher01

08 Passenger/work 144 van
I'd like to add the suspension seat, just received my new 08 and didn't get the air ride. Does anyone know if I can order same and install it. Thanks Tom

jdcaples

Not Suitable w/220v Gen
It's a fairly spendy retrofit.

You can get most anything from SprinterParts.net, aka Berry Auto in Texas, a dealership.

Failing that you may contact Chris Case in England. Send a message to (SprinterUK).

-Jon

unimog

Maybe Chris case could list the parts needed to convert to the the suspension seats. By the way the suspension is by means of adjustable spring to compensate for weight. Also you will need to get new bases since they are lower that the standard ones

shanemac

Just remember there is a weight limit too:shhh: my seat has a 130kg limit or 286lbs according to the adjustment knob which is in kg, 40 lbs more and i would be over the limit:laughing:....funny thing the 08 owners manual says the limit is 264 lbs or 120 kg.

Last edited:

Handypete

What a waste of time, your video shows nothing new. A sprinter owner has to be pretty lame if he needs a video on how to adjust a standard seat...duh.

shanemac

Nothing new compared to what? If i compare my sprinter seat to my old gm vans seat there is a huge difference. It wasn't intended as a instructional video....at the very least it shows what a 2007 and newer sprinter seat with full options looks like, by no means was this suppose to be a Hollywood production.

Top Bottom