Sprinter Crew Cab

Solar

I have two Sprinters for my solar business. I want to add a third Sprinter work van, 144" but want four seats ... and then the partition behind the two new seats.
dealer is telling me ... no can do ..

Does the 144" have the bolt patterns in the floor for two new seats.

Does Sprinter or anyone make a partition that can go behind the second set of seats?

Solar

New question in trying to get more seats in my Sprinter.

Does anyone know if the bucket seats in the '07 or '06 can be changed for a bench that holds three.

If so I can get three people per van ... 9 total instead of the six?

Zach Woods

Does the 144" have the bolt patterns in the floor for two new seats.

Does Sprinter or anyone make a partition that can go behind the second set of seats?
Hello Solar -

Picture below is evidence that for the T1N, in Europe, a 2nd row of seats with a partition behind them was an option (note also the the first row of seats is three across). This picture was taken in a Belgian Mercedes dealership in 2005, if I remember correctly.

03 300905 Fifty Fifty.jpg

Another nice thing about this setup was that there was a box under that 2nd row of seats that was open to the rear of the van and allowed for stowage of long items from the rear door to just behind the 2nd row passengers feet under their seats.

My guess is that, at least in Europe, these options are still available for the NCV3 body style Sprinter.

It would be expensive but if you wanted to get the parts shipped over from Europe you probably could.

Zach

Last edited:

mean_in_green

>2,000,000m in MB vans
There are three kits that I know of to do exactly what you're asking, but shipping costs aren't likely to be cheap.

Cost range from a used Hatcher kit (which I have for sale if the shipping cost doesn't put you off) probably £600/700 (£1,700 new) upto a top of the range conversion about £4,000.

The shipping cost is a volumetric calculation, and as the kit is large I wouldn't like to suggest how much it would cost.

unik

Hallo Solar,
if my Kober Dearest Richard will aprove such modification,
I will come with my hammer:bash: and welding rig and do the job:cheers::2cents:
How far are you located from ZIP 32401 Florida?

Altered Sprinter

Happy Little Vegemite
Hallo Solar,
if my Kober Dearest Richard will aprove such modification,
I will come with my hammer:bash: and welding rig and do the job:cheers::2cents:
How far are you located from ZIP 32401 Florida?
If you can work through the maze of Logic, go forth and build the throne to sit upon Call the white knight if in need.I'm sure I can pull a White rabbit from the hat. I'll ask Alice:smilewink:
Or------:(
- Go Ask Alice

Go for it
Richard

Attachments

Last edited:

Top Bottom