Seat Covers for 2013 RS Adventurous

Knit

Does anyone have a source for seat covers for front and 2nd row Roadtrek seats? We need them mostly to protect from dog. Thanks.

Also, does anyone know what the white pole that extends to about 6 ft (not the one for the awning) is for?

gte

2008 RS
My guess is the pole is the center support for the awning when it is out. It supports the fabric and connects from the roof to the end of the awning. There is the crank handle and then the center support. If you have another pole then I have no idea.
Gary
2008 RS

Knit

Thanks. The pole is for extra support for the awning. The people at Roadtrek and the selling dealer had no idea what it was for. And Roadtrek manual says virtually nothing about the awning. Roadtrek needs to update the manual. It's out of date and has old references to things like being on the Dodge chassis. And it is not possible to get an online manual for the awning from Thule as the block access from the US for some reason.

gte

2008 RS
If your vehicle has a brochure packet with sheets from the various appliance suppliers there may be a Fiamma brochure describing the awning and how to set it up with the support pole. If not then the Fiamma website may be of help
Gary
2008 RS

BobLLL

Roadtrek is still giving out the manual that refers to Dodge chassis in 2013? I thought that was inexcusable when they gave me an old 2009 manual in 2011. You can download a more up to date manual online here: http://www.roadtrek.com/manuals.aspx

I guess Roadtrek is too cheap to print the new manual until they run out of old copies. Or they just don't care.

The newer manual still won't have much useful information about any appliances or equipment made by others. gte's suggestion is spot on: go to the manufacturers websites to find manuals or other information. I store pdf files of information I found on those sites in Dropbox so I have ready access to what I need from anywhere I travel.

gte

2008 RS
Bob,
I once complained to RT about the manual that came with my 2008 being out of date at a rally. I was told it is expensive to redo manuals. End of discussion. Now with a multitude of new different models I assume they too will be without a new manual. these things cost a lot of money and you would think they would want a good descriptive manual to help with these complex systems. Thankfully I did receive brochures for all the appliances in my RS and they have been very helpful.
Gary

BobLLL

Too expensive to redo the manual? What an absurd answer. The manual is about the cost and quality of a college student report run off at Kinko's. I wonder if RT is smart enough to have anyone reading these and other forums to see what bozos they look like when someone reports on what they actually say and do as opposed to what they say in their advertising about "best of class."

I bought some good and very cheap seat covers for the front seats from oreilly's (used to be kragens.) ImageUploadedByTapatalk1376176801.400733.jpg and cut holes for the armrests. Not perfect but dog proof and fit (more or less).

Top Bottom