View/Navion front seat covers

golf4fud

We are new View (24V) owners and looking for seat covers for the front seat and the loveseat in dining area to protect it from scratching puppy paws. Hoping someone knows of a source for great seat covers at a fair price. Also, are the front seats standard Mercedes Sprinter 3500 seats, or specific to Winnebago?

thanks in advance,
twu

G

Gordon Smith

I'm "fairly certain" the front seats are Mercedes. Your "cab chassis" probably has the same front seats as any other Sprinter model of the same year. If you don't get any suggestions here, try the Yahoo View/Navion discussion group. Personally, I have an iMac and the Yahoo groups don't seem to interface well with my system. But try them. I remember discussions of everything from cheap synthetic covers to expensive lambs-wool. Sorry I cannot provide specifics. We have a corgi, and the Mercedes "pseudo leather" up front has held up very well…as has the Winnebago material in back. Of course, consistent use of nail-trimmers are always a good idea.

WWILSON511

Hey, We have a 2006 Navion. We just put the sheepskin covers from Costco on, they are $59. They are only sheepskin on the seating surface. But with a dog , why pay more ? We are very happy for the price.

As for the back seats , we just use big beach towels from Costco to cover them. :cheers:

Top Bottom