Sprinter RV Rental in Houston

BigC

Hi, my family and I are considering purchasing a Sprinter RV but would like to try one out for a weekend first. Anyone near Houston or Beaumont, Texas who would like to make some money renting their Sprinter based RV to me? I am willing to pay a fair price and we are clean nonsmoking family, husband, wife, three little girls, no pets.

avid

Saphira's rider
Hi, my family and I are considering purchasing a Sprinter RV but would like to try one out for a weekend first. Anyone near Houston or Beaumont, Texas who would like to make some money renting their Sprinter based RV to me? I am willing to pay a fair price and we are clean nonsmoking family, husband, wife, three little girls, no pets.
When I insured my Sprinter the only thing the company was concerned about was it being rented. We were absolutely required to say that no one except my wife and I would drive it. They asked the question over and over again of both my wife and I. It took multiple phone calls to get it insured. I suspect this has to do with the fact that the majority of RV accidents are during the first two weeks of ownership (IIRC).

There are some companies out there that rent Sprinters. There are a couple in British Columbia that as of a couple of years ago had Sprinter RVs for rent.

tiresmokindad

I think that sprinter RV can give you a special traveling service. When I rented the sprinter RV of my friend near Houston, we have a lot of fun traveling with it. I can refer you to him if you wanted. :thumbup:

Top Bottom