CONGRATULATIONS to the Sprinter-Source

abittenbinder

Doktor A (864-623-9110)
I was notified by a vigilant group member that this Sprinter group site has just reached 4800 members-matching (and soon exceeding) the Yahoo Sprintervan group in membership size.

Congratulations to everyone who helps make this site so popular.

A bit of trivia-the Sprintervan group, which I moderate, and long the "granddaddy" of Sprinter groups, does have a "posting to personal e-mail" option which likely forces members who no longer own Sprinters- to immediately unregister, unlike this format which probably has more inactive members remaining registered. But regardless-a well deserved tip of the hat. Doktor A

Llarry

Llamasine driver
I guess we all have individual preferences in terms of forum features and format, but the Yahoo format drives me crazy and I was always hoping for a viable alternative.

Congratulations to Sikwan for the success of Sprinter source!

:thumbup:

sikwan

06 Tin Can
Thank you everyone, especially you Dok, for making this place an alternative to the Yahoo mail or Sprinter-Forum.de I for one prefer this format to the yahoo version, especially for inline pictures, and I can't speak or read German. :cry: Doing the translate helps, but doesn't help 100% of the time when visiting the .de site.

abittenbinder

Doktor A (864-623-9110)
I guess we all have individual preferences in terms of forum features and format, but the Yahoo format drives me crazy and I was always hoping for a viable alternative.

Congratulations to Sikwan for the success of Sprinter source!
I agree, the Yahoo group format for posting is frustrating but the real value of that group site is its vast, easy to access, reference library. Doktor A

jdcaples

Not Suitable w/220v Gen
The yahoo group needs bumper stickers. :)

Clearly, the advertising firm of McMahon and Tate assigned the Sprinter-Source account to Darrin Stephens.

Last edited:

Top Bottom