Schumacher European Mercedes

Chandlerazman

I visited my local Mercedes Benz dealer in Chandler AZ on Saturday after they emailed me two weeks ago that they were going to be handling the Sprinter van. When I arrived, I received some interesting looks from the service advisor's as if I were there to bring in parts... I asked them if they could do an oil change on my van. They looked at me with wide eyes and said that they could not do an oil change since they did not build a building yet. Their plans are to expand the facility to handle sprinter vans sometime later in the year with no exact set date. Apparently, my business was not crucial to their plans.

Today I visited Schumacher European in Scottsdale who is a Mercedes five star dealer. I was greeted with care along with a handshake with the appreciation of being a future valued customer with them. I have an appointment for my first oil service this Friday. While I was walking away, again, I was told a big thank you and that they look forward to caring for my Sprinter. I did ask about re-badging and was told they are working on an introductory special including install. I told them to put me on the list :bounce:
Today was my first time I ever felt confident about a dealership. I really don't care if their pricing is a little off line so long as I get competent service and it is done right. I will post again after the service.

Top Bottom