Has anyone put in deluxe Captains chairs?

kendall69

I have a 2007 and m wanting to put in Captains chairs anyone purchased any and installed them?
Sorta like the RV style drivers chair. I'm planning a Looooong drive and want the most comfort.

I'm wondering about bolt patters etc.

Thanks in advance

berners

I can't tell you where to buy them but I can point you to where you will get the answer.
Call Great West Vans in Canada, There is an 800# (google them) and ask them who they buy their
captains seats from. I had a 2006 that they converted and the seats were great.
I drove FL to NJ many times and they made the ride comfortable. I have called them
for information when I did some work on my 2008 NCV3, the tech guys there are
very friendly and willing to help.

Builderrdu

Builderrdu
Please post any info you get, as I am also in the market for something a little better for long hauls. Thanks

kendall69

OK here's the update:

I ordered two of these with the swivel option.
These people seemed on the ball and knew what would fit the Sprinter.

I told them specifically I didn't want to jerry rig, or cut, or drill holes.
They were willing to have me send my rails and they would attach them
to the seat - or they said the swival attachment would work as a bolt on.

Swivil is a good thing anyway as it would be great to eat lunch in the van and swival around and talk to
the people in back.

I ordered mine in gray so they said about 3 weeks to make them. Also if I wanted they are in LA and have a place that installs
them but said it no problem a few bolts in and out.

http://www.discountvantruck.com/rvhighbackcaptainsseats/motorhomefurnitureDeleon.htm

Builderrdu

Builderrdu
Kendall69...I am sooo jealous of you right now...lol
Please post your pics when you have them installed, I am curious how much higher they will sit from stock. Enjoy!

Daystar

This thread is a few years old now so may I ask the question again. I would like to put a class C RV captain's chair in a 2008 Sprinter on the passenger side. I have about 3 sources for the seats. My question is have any of you done this in such a way that the seat will still swivel?
I am interested too in a swivel mechanism that is offset about 3 inches to the center.

Top Bottom