Weathtech floor cover

Mein Sprinter

Known member
Has anyone tried Weatherteh floor cover like this one? The website says that "Not designed or recommended for models equipped with vinyl flooring"

Does it fit?

http://www.weathertech.com/mercedes...lfit/sprinter-cargo-passenger-question/cargo/

Thanks in advance,
2011 Agile
Mine's an 2010 Agile. It fits just fine. I have no idea why Weathertech discourages this design.: too slippery ??; not conforming, etc. It fits snuggly and is stuck very well. No problems for thousands of miles.

I build a lower center console for miscellaneous things; this is where the center weather tech piece fits.

cheers...

pfflyer

Is the one piece design harder to remove? I like to scrub and hose of my mats and it looks like I would spill what dirt the mats caught removing them. I guess they could be vacuumed first.

Mein Sprinter

Known member
Is the one piece design harder to remove? I like to scrub and hose of my mats and it looks like I would spill what dirt the mats caught removing them. I guess they could be vacuumed first.
A bit stiff to remove in the winter months but softens in the summer months. Either vaccuum or sweep it.

cheers...

Does that small piece (between 2 seats) stay in place if you walk/step on it when you attempt to go to the rear of you Agile? How does it stay together with that large floor mat in the front?

Thanks,

Mein Sprinter

Known member
Does that small piece (between 2 seats) stay in place if you walk/step on it when you attempt to go to the rear of you Agile? How does it stay together with that large floor mat in the front?

Thanks,
See that little slot in the middle of the center piece as pictured in first post!, this also holds it together..the whole piece is wedged agains the seat(s) wall(see pictures). Study the pictures provided...:idunno:

cheers...

CJPJ

2008 3500 170 EXTD 3.0 V6 OM642.993 4.182
Either vaccuum or sweep it.

cheers...
:2cents: Or ....... A leaf blower ((((((Toro) extremely fast and gets rid of fine dust.

With all the doors open and with finesse, I'll blow the seats, dash, floor, ...any every thing.:lol:

I'll then wash/mop if needed.

Last edited:
Re: 2007 fit

Has anyone ever tried one in a 2007. Probably would no work. The web site shows individual front mats for this year. Would rather have the full front one, "If" it would fit.

Top Bottom