Front passenger captain seat

Mein Sprinter

Known member
What is under the (front) passenger captain seat?

It seems like a good spot for a small bass speaker...
Don't you have part of the fresh water tank under this seat? There is also a side door flap where you can monitor the fresh water tank fill? This is on my Roadtrek SS Agile! >> Adventurous the same ???

cheers...

Don't you have part of the fresh water tank under this seat? There is also a side door flap where you can monitor the fresh water tank fill? This is on my Roadtrek SS Agile! >> Adventurous the same ???

cheers...
No it looks empty when peek into but maybe there is door for the water tank. Yes the water tank is under this seat but is beneath the floor.

Mein Sprinter

Known member
No it looks empty when peek into but maybe there is door for the water tank. Yes the water tank is under this seat but is beneath the floor.
I see!..then it was build differently than mine as my water tank is moulded into that space you proclaim...you're about 2' longer: Agile vs. Adventurous. Ahem.....so guess you're right about maybe being able to built a speaker underneath :thumbup:.

cheers...

Last edited:

trek130

2014 Agile here,looking from the rear underneath the seat I see "battery lights",but have never attempted to remove cover.Macerator button is on left side of seat ,so I am assuming plenty of wiring underneath seat

mowog

I think it's the DEF tank on newer models. Takes up just about the entire area under the PASSENGER seat. Not sure about pre DEF (2000?) models. I think all the electronics are under the DRIVER seat.

Bob Skillman
Ellicott City, MD
2011 RS

Last edited:

Mein Sprinter

Known member
2014 Agile here,looking from the rear underneath the seat I see "battery lights",but have never attempted to remove cover.Macerator button is on left side of seat ,so I am assuming plenty of wiring underneath seat
Your inverter/charger in "buried" there thus the lights. Correct about Macerator button on the left side. Yes, there's plenty of wiring under drivers seat, pretty crowded. Changed the Macerator button to a permanent on/off instead of intermittent as I like to see the flow going into the waste drain.

cheers...

gte

2008 RS
Under the front passenger seat on my 2008 RS it is empty. There is a door on the side with two latches at the top that open. I store extra oil and my emergency dump hose in this space. Once I use it the first time I will find an outside place to store it.
Gary
2008 RS
Minnesota

Mein Sprinter

Known member
Under the front passenger seat on my 2008 RS it is empty. There is a door on the side with two latches at the top that open. I store extra oil and my emergency dump hose in this space. Once I use it the first time I will find an outside place to store it.
Gary
2008 RS
Minnesota
That's great when you're longer than mine:..144".. just like my friends Adventurous has similar emptiness in passenger front seat. Lucky you...

cheers..

gte

2008 RS
I know in later RS models there is something in that space so
It is not free. A water tank I think. We with that space are
Fortunate I know

Top Bottom