EGRValve

Happy Boxing Day I hope that there's still some money in the kitty after the lady of the house has returned from the Sales.
I can't seem to find this troublesome EGR valve on my sprinter is it that I don't have one , or is it that the model I own doesn't have one . Or am I not looking in the right place.
2004 413 CDI 4 cylinder 2.2 ltr.

Altered Sprinter

Happy Little Vegemite
I'll let you in on a little secret.......:shhh: You don't have one, or a need for one.Second sorry to disappoint your girl but there is no cat under her either, that means you have cash to spare for the kitty liter box.:smilewink:

416cdi

04 LWB 416cdi T1N OM612 rust-bucket
:bow:

Thanks to threads like this I am learning more and more about my sprinter every day

Thanks to all you contributors for helping newbies like me

woodgrain

2006--2500--118in.--60kmi
I have been given several dealer recommendations to change my egr valve ... and I finally did do this at a mercedes shop (and it was not cheap).

I am still having the same problem that the dealer has claimed to have fixed (check engine light on, and computer won't let sprinter start normally every other key turn (ignition)).

I have taken the EGR valve out and cleaned it using the recommended MOPAR graphite filled lubricant and re-installed. Same problems persist.

(Stupid question:) Do I have to have a scan tool to tell the computer that my EGR has been "changed" with a new one ... ? Or is there some other "reset" procedure I can do to get the Sprinter back to basic conditions?

Thanks

Top Bottom