Dust collector

BRANCALEONE

Hello! Fellas
I was just thinking if anybody had a dust collector system to install inside my van.
Has anyone heard of or installed such a system? Any ideas?
Pleaz Help.:rolleyes:
Mauro.

pugwash

diy campervan conversion
dust collector :thinking: it could be one of two things a dyson vacum cleaner or that horrible ornament you partner loves and you hate :smirk:

BRANCALEONE

I mean a system of pipes connected to a table saw and other gizmos attached to a vacum installed inside van! Here in Washington it can rain quite a bit.
Any ideas guys?:hmmm:
Mauro.

Altered Sprinter

Happy Little Vegemite
Festo extraction system: will solve you problems if you can afford it. not cheap there are many types to the system being used, from metal, to dust wood fibers! As to the carcinogenics such as asbestos and some types of timber composites such as fibre board.eg; particle board chemical composite formaldehyde based, and MBF composite timbers cant remember the chemical that inter reacts with the superfine dust fibre these vacuum units use the same hepa filters as in your Sprinters air cleaner, the new Hepa filters are rated 95 to 99 percent efficient.
Richard

BRANCALEONE

Thank you Richard, I was looking at that set a couple weeks ago. Yes indeed is not coming cheap at all, but nobody gives you anything for free these days and you pay for what you get.
Regards
Mauro:thumbup:

Altered Sprinter

Happy Little Vegemite
Your welcome Mauro
Our company has spent 70 thousand in the last seven years on "FESTO EQUIPMENT" best investment I have ever made it's paid for itself as to being 98% reliable a few tools wore brushes out over a five year period My fault as there are two of, one BRUSH for metal one BRUSH for wood However be aware the actual vacuum is designed SPECIFICALLY for dust extraction 'WITH THE TOOLS' it's not much of a vacuum stand-alone as a standard floor sucker-upper although it will work in the van if excess dust from saw benches gets about in your van I prefer a hand broom.
One of the great aspects of festo is the positive comments from the customer base and other trades on site.....Is you actually embarrass them, You make little mess, it's the customer who takes notes, and all hell breaks out on a large hi-profile projects. as to the Owner saying This firm is dustless:clapping: and you other guys trash my house by the end of the day.:rant:
It creates a fantastic CUSTOMER BASE AND RECOMMENDATIONS FOR FUTURE WORKS.
SO IF YOU DRIVE THE STAR, MATCH IT WITH FESTOOL.
Richard

Top Bottom