Onchocerciasis

D

Deleted member 50714

Dennis, you must be very proud of your daughter. Awesome video. How fortunate we are! And we think we have it bad when we quibble about LHM.

bladerunner

Extremely sad................but take your pick:

Ponder, Either evolution or another of a kind and loving god's gift to his creation!

quote: "On the topic of creationism, Attenborough has shown flashes of puzzlement and irritation before. Years ago, he said this:

When creationists talk about God creating every individual species as a separate act, they always instance hummingbirds, or orchids, sunflowers and beautiful things. But I tend to think instead of a parasitic worm that is boring through the eye of a boy sitting on the bank of a river in West Africa, [a worm] that’s going to make him blind.
And [I ask them], ‘Are you telling me that the God you believe in, who you also say is an all-merciful God, who cares for each one of us individually, are you saying that God created this worm that can live in no other way than in an innocent child’s eyeball? Because that doesn’t seem to me to coincide with a God who’s full of mercy.

bladerunner

Re: Do you own a watch

I do, but its a real one!
A wind up mechanical marvel called Waltham made in 1923 for someone who was a conductor on the Chicago railways.

Made in the USA and something to be proud of!
Here is something for a long read the details might surprise you!
Dennis

https://www.theguardian.com/lifeandstyle/2016/oct/19/luxury-watch-industry-survive-digital-age
Ok Dennis..............did the long read but enlighten me what that has got to do with the initial thread topic of 'Onchocerciasis' and how your post in that thread shows the thread topic as "Do you own a watch" ???

Top Bottom