G Wagon wheels fit 07 Sprinter??

Waterworld

Irrigator
Does anyone know if G Wagon rims would fit on a 2007 Sprinter??

Number of bolts: 5

Bolt pattern: 5x130mm

Size: 18x7.5 inches

Offset: 43.0mm

jdcaples

Not Suitable w/220v Gen
2007 Sprinters have six wheel bolts holding the rims on the rotors if we're talking about the 2500 series.

larryccf1

even when you find the correct number of bolt hole rims, you need to know the ET or offset on the rims, ie how far out from center the
bolt plate is positioned - too far out and tire itself will be mounted inward toward the vehicle's centerline - and besides affecting camber & alignment, will probably cause wheel/tire in the front especially, to rub against something, shocks, fender wall etc

there should be a spec in one of the MB manuals for it, and again, it will be termed "ET" and they're usually measured in MM or metric. I main have it reversed, but iirc correctly, the higher the ET the more outward (away from the vehicle's centerline) the tire's centerline will move. you can usually live with a 3mm deviation from OEM without any issues. Aftermarket wheels usually have it stamped or cast on the back side of the rim somewhere. One of the sprinter owners that optioned for the aluminum wheels should have it on their wheels. Don't know if oem steel wheels always have it listed on the rim

SprinterUSA1

Hey guys,

although the G wheels do have a different bolt pattern and five instead of six holes they could still be mounted anyway. All one would need is an adapter plate from six to five holes. The wheels should have a high enough load rating to work on the NCV3 also. The plate of course will make the whole tire stand proud of the wheel house a bit but that may be a desired effect anyway.
I do know of one NCV3 owner that has done exactly what I just described. He did not use G wheels though.
Anyone know of a someone that can calculate and manufacture adapter plates.

SprinterUSA1

Altered Sprinter

Happy Little Vegemite
Currently looking to the UK for an adapter plate and found one that does meet OEM standards and exceeds the standard Mercedes Sprinters specifications.
If any thing comes out of this I'll let you know as to not having enough information.
Richard.
Bad venting process
BadVent.gif
Good venting process
GoogVent.gif
Designed for the 616 cdi Tin Sprinters for 17.5 wheels.

MER136web1 (Custom).gif

Greg_Cornish

Greg Cornish
I cannot find any sexy wheels (rims) to put on my 2008 2500 passenger van Sprinter. HELP! Any fake hub caps or wheel covers?

Last edited:

gary 32

07 ncv3 pv
This question gets asked a lot, some information here...
NCV3 Wheels and Tires (Multi-page thread 1 2 3 ... Last Page)

Top Bottom