bulkhead divider

antal

Does anyone know where I could pick up a bulkhead that divides the cabin from the cargo area. I am looking specifically for one as shown in the below photo. Thank you in advance.

By the way I just got my first sprinter and couldnt be happier. Its a 2006 158"

Attachments

1hen2ducks

2006 SHC & DAD owner
Does anyone know where I could pick up a bulkhead that divides the cabin from the cargo area. I am looking specifically for one as shown in the below photo. Thank you in advance.

By the way I just got my first sprinter and couldnt be happier. Its a 2006 158"
I had that bulkhead in my 06 long, but with a wide window and not tall..
It's out now and free to a good home.

Take it away.
Sunnyvale CA

antal

Thanks for the quick response guys.

Im in LA.......

mmmmmm. Sunnyvale looks about 2/3 of a tank away. but its not for the tall roof so Im not sure it would work then. Thank you anyways for the feedback so far.

Last edited:
I have a divider similar to that, no window, out of a 2002 (I read 2002-2006 is the same but I don't know) SHC. Are those vents in that one pictured? If so, I don't think mine has the vents but otherwise looks very similar. I am in Virginia.

contractor

I got mine from the dealer for $175 when I bought it. Hard to tell from your photo but my glass is the full width and from the top of my seat to the ceiling. The major issue I have with this divider is the horrible reflection of light ... it is impossible to see through the mirror mounted on the windshield at night. You end up seeing everything in the mirror that is lit by the headlights in front of the van (if that makes any sense).

Top Bottom