08 NCV drivers side electric window switch

Richo79

Hi guys,

My electric window drivers side rocker switch is loose.

Whilst it works it feels like the button could pull out and if not operated carefully it doesn't work properly.

It feels as if the switch function beneath is ok.

Question is can you just replace the plastic button top? Or does the whole switch panel need replacing?

And does anyone have a spare unit in melbourne? If so how much

Cheers

Rich

Richo79

Hey Steve,

Thanks mate. I'll buy a couple tonight and try them out!! I thought they would, but I haven't had time to get off the road to check it out in the daylight!!

Cheers and thanks again!

Richo!

steve26

which one do you need? i bought a pair of them but only needed the passenger side so if you need the drivers side you can have it.

Richo79

Haha I needed the drivers side!!! But I brought a full set on eBay for 15 bucks!! Now we both have a spare!!!!

Thanks anyway mate

Peterseaford

I have a problem with the electric side mirror adjuster. the left one works but the right one will not - no bumps and it just stopped working and idea what it could be

appreciate any help.

regards

peter

Richo79

Try pulling the switch out and giving it a good blow out wit compressed air before replacing it. Could just be dusk and build up of gunk on the contacts?? Worth a shot before you spend a few hundred on a new one.

Cheers

Rich

Hi - I have problem with left hand side window switch. Are you suggesting that the top rocker can be removed from the top, without taking off the whole inner door panel? I don't know yet if the rocker is the problem, but if I don't have to remove the door panel I will be pleased.

Just returned from a 9500 km trip, thankfully the Sprinter performed beautifully, pulling a car on a trailer for a lot of it. 60-80 kph head winds do nothing for fuel economy though!

Top Bottom