Help! Valve Stem Problems??

Gschill

Our company has 4 Sprinters and each one has had chronic valve stem issues. I have been told by my Dealership that there has not been any recalls for this problem, however, I just read someones post that there has been a US recall?
One of our tires "delaminated" another words, a strip of the tire around the center, came off, the tire still held air. Uggghhh!!!!

tegimr

2003 Pass 140 289000 mile
Our company has 4 Sprinters and each one has had chronic valve stem issues. I have been told by my Dealership that there has not been any recalls for this problem, however, I just read someones post that there has been a US recall?
One of our tires "delaminated" another words, a strip of the tire around the center, came off, the tire still held air. Uggghhh!!!!
as Jon noted, there has been a recall. Mine were replaced with metal stems when I took them in for the first set of tires, so I declined the Dodge dealer fix.

Tim

Vampire

There was a recall for the tire valves a couple of years ago. I have a 2004 FL SHC 2500 and took it to the dealer for the repair. I tried a search for it with no luck. But, I have the letter somewhere, if I ever find it I will post it.

BaywoodBill

pre-Yuppiedom
Was that the result of a valve stem failure? Seems unrelated.

Top Bottom