Lug bolt size?

tuolumne

I purchased new steel hubs for my sprinter for summer tires. The original tires required longer lugs for the aluminum rims. The new hubs need lugs that would match the spare tire. I have six lug bolts that came with the jack etc. for the spare, but I need six more. What is the bolt spec? Where is a good source for purchase. The dealer will not give me the specs, only a set of lug bolts at a ridiculous price.

I can't answer your question. Have you taken one of the spare lug bolts to a NAPA or other aftermarket parts store? They may be able to match them given a sample to compare to. vic

tuolumne

Yes, I've tried Napa, autozone etc. and no match. ezaccessory . com seems to have a huge variety to choose from if I know the specs.

tuolumne,
Sorry, had to mention it in case you hadn't tried. A local scrap yard may be an even cheaper possibility. They're just lug bolts, right? Maybe they won't know how ridiculously expensive Dodge Sprinter parts are. That's as long as none of their bone stock has been re-badged to Mercedes.:bounce:

I wonder if any of the upfitters have them lying around from wheel upgrades??
vic

Top Bottom