Vw Crafter Kombi

Hubert

Hello, I've been here a while reading all that stuff you have here.
Very impressive place with nice people, almost the same crazy as I'm with my cars.

I'm driving only with VW, and this is one of my newest.
Best regards from Eastern Europe precisely from Poland.

Hubert

shanemac thx for nice and worm welcome

lespait2 dziękuje, tak myślałem że spotkam rodaka, pozdrawiam serdecznie

bikergar those are regular VW wheels, the differences to the US style there is simple metalic paint on them against polished chrome look and the tyre size is 235 65 16", it is possible to order 17" but they are much more expensive

georgetg cześć ;-), mnie też się bardzo podoba mój Crafter(hey man, I like my Crafter too, very much)

If you have more questions just ask, I'll try to answer.

Last edited:
Nice rig, I was thinking of rebadging my sprinter with a VW emblem just to mess with people. is that a six speed? very cool , when will the u.s. get one, oh yeah that's right... never. welcome to the forum. boomer

Hubert

nice rig, is that a six speed? ... welcome to the forum. boomer
of course, six speed manual with very nice engine l5 2.5TDI 3rd stage common rail 164hp, ...thank you.

and there is only few things missing to the fully equipped vehicle, for example I have no power sliding door wich I should(now I know), heated windshield, parking sensors(parktronic), roof air conditioner, tyre pressure sensors and trailer hook with step, exept that everything from the catalogue is on aboard

Last edited:

Rennsprinter

@Hubert
Masz bardzo ladnego Craftera ! Jestes z Lodzi ? Zobacz na niemieckiej stronie sprinter-forum :cheers:
Peter z Hamburga

Hubert

Witaj Peter, sorry that I answer in english but i think it's quite unkind to write in polish because others can't understand that, don't be angry with me, so from Lodz is 200km to my home town, I live in small town Kozienice wich is straight to south from Warsaw about 90km.

Thanks for inviting me to the sprinter-forum, I know that site but my german is much worse than my english, from time to time I check some new pictures there, I'm glaad that my Crafter is worth to say it is good looking, black pearl paint, tinted windows and alloy wheels making with him quite a white crow on Polish streets, most Crafters are in white paint with steel wheels, I know that there is only two of them in Poland looking like that but the other one is converted from ordinary panelvan, mine it's original passanger van, beside I bought him in Germany because there is no option to find that equipped vehicle in my country, I saw you Sprinter on the german site, I love your wheels but those without chrome finished I think 20", I also want to change rear seats from bench to captains chairs as you but from VW T5 Multivan, how come you know so well polish, maybe you will like my site with vans www.bus-maniac.pl, tschüs ;-)

Last edited:

Mike Horton

Sweet ride! I looked closely at the interior shot.......dash looks exactly like my 08 Sprinter. I didn't know that VW and MB shared like that. Someone wise me up on that deal.:idunno: BTW Welcome to the forum!

Hubert

Sweet ride! I looked closely at the interior shot.......dash looks exactly like my 08 Sprinter. I didn't know that VW and MB shared like that. Someone wise me up on that deal.:idunno: BTW Welcome to the forum!
Thank you, yes dash is almost exactly the same, only odometer and rpm meter are changed left to right and color is'nt amber, everything is in blue and red.

Altered Sprinter

Happy Little Vegemite
Sister Krafty Krafter by Kraft-works is a genetic Mercedes-Benz
VW Crafter offers a lower price with a few extras at no more cost.
servicing schedules are less at VW than Benz:idunno:
VW retained the old 5-inline and did the dollar job upgrading the HP and conversion to Euro 4 along with 4-inline engines plus auto and what was called Sprintshift on Mercedes; VW calls Quick-shift; that was improved on as well,more reliable:
For the new series My 2006 VW Krafty Krafter.
Mercedes restrict the numbers of units per annual year to VW for resale.
Richard
Crafty crafter Tasmania (Custom).JPG

Hubert

tail lights are obvious difrence, but there is more inside the van, for example seats in Crafter are grey instead black one's in Sprinter, and as I said spedometer and rpm meter have changed their places left to the right, speed scale ends in Sprinter at 180, in Crafter good looking 200kmph, the same with rpm Sprinter ends at 5000, Crafter ends by 6000 and that is weird because VW have no gasoline engine option.

Sprinter

Crafter

tail lamps

Sprinter seats

Crafter seats

and alloy wheels seems the same but there is difrence in center hole, you can not put VW embleme to the Sprinter wheel, I know that for sure because I had'nt spare wheel in my van so I found one on Ebay, unfortunetly from Sprinter.

Last edited:

Hubert

Hey guys, I'm trying to instal a trailer hitch to my van, i bought one but seems that they sell me wrong one, is there a difrence beetwen 2500 and 3500 for the hitch wide? :thinking:

Top Bottom