Another ex-ambo 316 newbie (2010 model)

mickym73

Hi everyone

Just wanted to say hi and tell you about my new bus. It’s a stripped out 2010 316cdi with 82,000km from a dealer in Queensland. Paid $32,500 + ORC. It was just so much better than the high mileage ones I had seen so I forked out the extra. It goes like a rocket ship but off the mark may as well get out and push. Everything electrical seems to work (so far) but it has developed an intermittent water pump leak. That should be covered under the 3 month statutory warranty (hopefully). I just need to make sure they put the 15 year coolant in after the repair. The exhaust pipe is perfectly clean which I thought was impossible on a diesel but that pesky DPF must be doing something.

It is a now a 5 seater thanks to a 3 seater leather lounge from kerbside cleanup in the back. The rear aircon works perfectly. I read on here the rear aircon only works when moving forward to push the air past the condenser. Mine (and presumably all) have 2 x electric fans looking after the airflow when stationary. They are horizontal on top and can only be seen when viewing from above. I have a suite of LED’s on order for the interior. Still need to suss out exterior LED bulb types (the side ones are like a large T10… anyone?).

Keep up the good posts on here. Plenty more reading for me to catch up on.

Michael

Top Bottom