Interior shelving for 07

blakej59

Anyone found an especially good vendor of interior shelving setups for 07 sprinters? My new arrival will come with all the tie-downs available.

jdcaples

Not Suitable w/220v Gen
Anyone found an especially good vendor of interior shelving setups for 07 sprinters?

My new arrival will come with all the tie-downs available.
I've observed that some dealerships maintain intimate business to business relationships with local representatives of upfitters (local or national).

You might be able to leverage such a relationship for a reduced cost.

Also, Google's instructive for finding vendors/manufacturers of work-truck supplies.

-Jon

PLUMMER

What ever you do try to stick with Weatherguard. If this is the type of shelving your lookin into. I have had several vans and pickups done, and the adrian steel or ABS, or sometimes unamed grey shelves do not hold up. 1 year at best before things start to go south. Dirt roads will surely put them to the test. My weather guard units 10 years old on one is still not sqeeking or rattling. Pay special attention to the drawer slides. This was the first thing to go on the grey units. Now Weatherguard is cheaper too, never used to be. 170" WB 2500 van WG package 2800.00 Adrian steel 3970.00..............

Propwash

freight liner bought my system from BOTT check out BOTT.com it was spendy but you can tell allot of thought went into building it. e-mail me and I can send a pic

tab380

The Drain Doctor
What ever you do try to stick with Weatherguard. If this is the type of shelving your lookin into. I have had several vans and pickups done, and the adrian steel or ABS, or sometimes unamed grey shelves do not hold up. 1 year at best before things start to go south. Dirt roads will surely put them to the test. My weather guard units 10 years old on one is still not sqeeking or rattling. Pay special attention to the drawer slides. This was the first thing to go on the grey units. Now Weatherguard is cheaper too, never used to be. 170" WB 2500 van WG package 2800.00 Adrian steel 3970.00..............
Where is the photos? I posted mine.:thumbdown:

Top Bottom