Ladder rack, etc.

SprinterUSA1

They've got some good stuff. But what about those windows. :thinking:They look totally out of place. Sure they are hard to get at this point but to fall back on T1N windows on a NCV3. No thanks.

And what is with the Ford bench seat. No three point seat belts nor headrest. Technology from thirty years ago has no place in a Sprinter.:bash:

Thanks for the link anyway.

SprinterUSA1

Altered Sprinter

Happy Little Vegemite
I have to say and congratulate the company for producing aftermarket products so quick.:thumbup:
But fair crack of the whip for a 2007 Sprinter and a company that has absolutely no idea! Brain dead IDIOTS to put a bench seat in the rear that has no head rests! and to top it off, the shoulder belt will never work on a side impact its set too far back and the angle is wrong.
Thats just plain dumb.
Richard
Whiplash!I'd sue them for every cent it was worth, if I survived............
whiplash1.jpg

unik

They've got some good stuff. But what about those windows. :thinking:They look totally out of place. Sure they are hard to get at this point but to fall back on T1N windows on a NCV3. No thanks.

how to get out back doors windows?:thinking:
Or how to put anounsmet on this web? To change back doors with windows :idunno:
Thanks
Nik 2500 158" ExtRoof 2006y 6,200miles White

Scott_Mc

Sprintering Since Aug/02
They've got some good stuff. But what about those windows. :thinking:They look totally out of place.:

Thanks for the link anyway.

SprinterUSA1

I've seen some retrofit windows on these and other vans....brutal:rolleyes:.

Strictly function over form. Beware of shoddy installs too. Great point for rust to start.

SprinterUSA1

how to get out back doors windows?:thinking:
Or how to put anounsmet on this web? To change back doors with windows :idunno:
Thanks
Nik 2500 158" ExtRoof 2006y 6,200miles White

Unik,

not sure about the glued in type. I had the rubber seal on mine. They just popped out. Maybe your idea of :bash: is the way to go since you will not need it anymore anyway.

SprinterUSA1

Top Bottom