Pictures of your Sprinter

israndy

2007 LTV Serenity
That is actually very cool, and then in two years they will come out with the Sprinter that drives itself so you can trade up and you can both move to the back seat.

-Randy

Jettlorne

Mine just rolled in today. At the dealership getting the swivel seats and roof rack. Will pick up first of week. Only have one pic as dealership is 4 hours away. 2015 4x4 crew Graphite Grey Metallic

Attachments

FlamikeCa

Mine just rolled in today. At the dealership getting the swivel seats and roof rack. Will pick up first of week. Only have one pic as dealership is 4 hours away. 2015 4x4 crew Graphite Grey Metallic
Graphite Grey metallic colors just looks best. My 4x4 3500 170" extended crew van has production date in two weeks. I'm waiting for this since February. ...and of course mine is Graphite Gray Metallic

Sent from my SPH-L720 using Tapatalk

israndy

2007 LTV Serenity
You know you can include that in the post not just the link to the pic, right? Use that icon that looks like a mountain range with a moon above, or a postage stamp, kind of looks like that too.

-Randy

Tooth Fairy

Away with the fairies.
Or:-

Set up an account with photobucket.com its free, upload pics to them. (pics that are too big run over the edge of the screen, keep them to about 1200 pixels wide)
Once your pic is in photobucket right click pic, copy pic location.
Click on the
icon at the top of the edit window on this forum, paste, ok.

Simple really.......:laughing:

My latest pic of my sprinter.

Top Bottom