Lemon Law'd Sprinters

Rather than taking another thread off track, I'll ask here.

Does anyone have any knowledge of a NAFTA Sprinter being successfully returned under the Lemon Laws? I know there are not a bunch of Sprinters in North America as compared with many other vehicles, so statistically the number should be very small, but I'm just curious. vic

HappyFamilyVan

Captain Ahab
I would also like to know how many people used the lemon law. For me, I had one complaint, that my A/C was broken from day one and I stated this worried me as to the quality of the vehicle....I was told by the customer service rep to request "buy back"...so I did...a different rep called me back 2 days later and offered a 7 year/100K no deductable bumber to bumper warranty at no cost...instead of buyback...

In my opinion, GREAT customer service!!!!... Yes, I for one am pleased with the customer service from Chrysler.:thumbup::thumbup:

Maybe there are not to many lemon law issues due to Chrysler Corp. (in my humble opinion) AWESOME customer service.:clapping:

Please do not flame me...I am just relating my own experience with Chrsler Corp.

ebsprintin

surviving member
The lemon laws I've seen are pretty hard to qualify for. Almost as if you couldn't even drive the vehicle off the lot. And then have to stay in the shop with no options for a number of months.

eb

hunghua

MAXIVAN
Mine was a full lemon law buy back from Chryster. When I searched for a replacement it was going to cost me more than I had invested in my Sprinter. My issue was parking sensors that continued to go off for no reason in the front. It was in the shop 9 documented times and had spent well over 30 days in the shop the first year. I contacted a recommended attorney and Chrysler was prepared to pay all registration fees etc. back to me. My counter offer was give me $20,000 and I'll keep the van and no longer seek repair of the parking sensor issue. My attorney got them to take the offer and had them throw in the 7/100k platinum warranty. Now I get a loaner car even for an oil change that takes 2 hours. I still have the issue, but with a push of a button its gone and I really enjoy the van otherwise.

eppyranch

Re: Natural gas sprinters

I had a 2006 sprinter 2500 and to return it 2 days ago to the dealer because of a lemon law. The air conditioner on top for the rear air when I don't use for 2 or 3 days Then I switch on the rear air and I here a loud clunk in the in engine compartment at the second compressor. I believe that Mbz should have put a check valve so the gas does not put to much pressure on first start up because the gas is going downhill from the top rear of the high roof sprinter. Has any body seen this problem before.

That is way i am looking for a new machine and would love to have a gas and natural gas sprinter does any body have any thoughts I live in Califorina should I wait to try to make special request from Mercedes or does any body have connections at Mercedes that I can buy the machine that I want what would it take.

Sincerely
Mark Epstein
Executive Producer
EMAR Productions
818-207-1111

Top Bottom