Rest in Peace, Levon Helm

icarus

One of the GREAT voices in American music (not just rock and roll!)has been silenced!

Levon Helm died today, leaving us so much music. How can one listen to Atlantic City or The Weight and not be moved?

Rest in Peace Levon, and play a couple gigs with Richard and Rick for us,, and play it loud so we can hear it.

Icarus

icarus

Come on guys,,, let's respect Levon,,"So please, don't ya do it,, don't ya break my heart!"

Icarus

pgr

RIP Levon Helm

Typical liberal hater. Aren't you supposed to be in Iran this week?

http://www.weeklystandard.com/blogs/american-professors-gather-tehran-occupy-wall-street-conference_640543.html
Hey, I don't hate Liberals:thumbup: They are the only intelligent people left in this country!

I do dislike sickos like Teddy N., Sara P. Glenn B, most of the Republicans in office today and all religions, in general. But, I don't hate anyone - thats the job of all those I mentioned above.

Conservatives & Libertarians are famous for (and very good at) taking half-truths, miss-statements, outright lies and their own sick ideas and accusing others of them. It's a very good (and successful) trick that the Liberals could learn a lot from.

History has proven that Conservatives have no use for the truth, time and time again (one only has to look at their newest hero Mr. Flip-Flopper his-self The Mittster). They are willing and are more than happy to mis-quote, lie, exaggerate, and be deceptive it it helps their cause.

I may be a liberal, but at least I'm not a Conservative and if there was a heaven (which I highly doubt) I'd be going there before any Conservatives I know, fer sure!:cheers:

johnshmit

Hey, I don't hate Liberals:thumbup: They are the only intelligent people left in this country!

I do dislike sickos like Teddy N., Sara P. Glenn B, most of the Republicans in office today and all religions, in general. But, I don't hate anyone - thats the job of all those I mentioned above.

Conservatives & Libertarians are famous for (and very good at) taking half-truths, miss-statements, outright lies and their own sick ideas and accusing others of them. It's a very good (and successful) trick that the Liberals could learn a lot from.

History has proven that Conservatives have no use for the truth, time and time again (one only has to look at their newest hero Mr. Flip-Flopper his-self The Mittster). They are willing and are more than happy to mis-quote, lie, exaggerate, and be deceptive it it helps their cause.

I may be a liberal, but at least I'm not a Conservative and if there was a heaven (which I highly doubt) I'd be going there before any Conservatives I know, fer sure!:cheers:
+100500
Divide and conquer :hugs:

Last edited:

OrioN

2008 2500 170" EXT
Tony... you could Close or delete the thread... now that our resident the Trolls have ruined it.... once again.

It was appreciated.

Last edited:

Top Bottom