Adventurewagon.com - Anyone do business with them?

Hey everyone-

Just wondering if anyone has any experience with Adventure Wagon, based in Tualatin, Oregon.

http://www.adventurewagon.com/

Got a chance to see their overhead storage bags on one of their vans, really cool idea for those who want removable overhead storage, or plan on using their campervan as a utility van as well. Overhead storage bags are 48" x 14" tall x 14" deep. Fabric with plywood stiffeners, easily removable, and pack flat. I was planning on making my own overhead cabinets, but after seeing theirs and figuring in my time and materials this seemed like a good, if $$ solution.

Trying to buy three of them but my experience in dealing with them so far has left me scratching my head. Just checking. Definitely want to support the small business wherever possible.

CheckMax

interesting...do you know how they attach to van?

If I were to guess, sounds like they haven't figured out production/manufacturing.

I think they have a company in Oregon doing the sewing. Could be outsourced Overseas I suppose, but it didn't sound like it. I called directly, after seeing them and it sounds like they are building inventory right now.

They use three bolts on the top into the cross members, and three on the rear wall I think.

The ones I saw were bolted into L-Track that ran across the ceiling. I was planning on running L-track the length of the roof anyway for occasional surfboard/SUP mounting, so it will work well for my purpose.

I will post a bunch of pics and review once (if) I get them.

Top Bottom