TLC Auto & truck, Farmingdale, NY (Service)

Rating

• Average

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Fair

• Poor

• Total voters

K-9 SPRINTER

Re: TLC Auto & truck

I went to them for state inspection, they were done in less than 1 hour:thumbup:, They work on sprinters, as they have a few fleet accounts. I saw 2 from PC Richards, while there. They say thay have the MB software and can read all codes

Re: TLC Auto & truck

Thanks for the post!

We have all factory truck software except Mitsu. We use Snap-on Modis for Mitsu's

We also have the Mercedes software to diagnose the Sprinters. This has cut our diagnostic fees drastically to our customers. We're having a lot of fun with it.

Currently we have 36 Sprinters we service regularly . 2002- 2010's.

www.TLCAutoTruck.com

Thanks!
Joe
General Manager
TLC Auto & Truck

K-9 SPRINTER

Great service :thumbup:..........................I brought my own oil, oil filter, air filter, cabin(hepa filter) and fuel filter from the stealership for $238. TLC only charged me for the labor... $63 for the oil change, $105 labor to change the fuel filter, and $10 to change the air filter.. The stealership wanted $735

K-9 Sprinter - Good to see you the other day! We will be getting back to you shortly in regards to the rear suspension on your Sprinter.

Studio718 - I know this is a while ago but I hope we were able to be of assistance. I would like to know how everything worked out.

Thanks
Joe

TLC Auto & Truck Center, Inc.

Good morning. Mitch/K-9Sprinter was here this morning for a transmission service and had said you were looking for a local Sprinter service facility for a state inspection.

My name is Joe. I am the manager of TLC Auto & Truck Center in Farmingdale. I'd like to tell you a little bit about our shop. First, you will NEVER wait a week for inspection. In most cases we can get your vehicle in same day, sometimes next day. We have 7 technicians and a lube bay for oil changes/inspections while you wait. We will pick up your vehicle for you and return it when completed, free of charge. We have been maintaining and servicing Sprinters for years. We have Mercedes software and our techs have Sprinter specific training. Everything we do is warrantied for 2 years/24,000 miles.

Feel free to give myself or anyone here a ring, email or PM.

Thanks
Joe

TLC Auto & Truck Center

www.TLCAutoTruck.com
230 Route 109
Farmingdale, NY 11735

josephfar

After having a nightmare with a local shop, found these guys on this forum. They are the real deal. Joe, Pete Jr. and Dad(Pete Sr. - He lets his sons run the day to day). They are honest and professional. They are large fleet servicing equipped, but give that personnal attention to the little guy(like me) with that family owned flavor. They KNOW sprinters. When I got there, there were a few sprinters being serviced in their shop. They dont try to sell u what you don't need. No one will touch my sprinter anymore except them. The $250 tow .from Far Rockaway to their shop in Farmingdale is worth my piece of mind. Its a true relief to find a mechanic for this van that I can trust.
Joseph Hardoon-Far Rockaway
2003 Sprinter 2500 series :thumbup:

I'm not big into leaving reviews for companies only because I am rarely at the computer for fun.

I left my Sprinter with TLC Auto and Truck one day last week. They're friendlier than the dealer, FIXED the problem's I've been having with EGR and rough idle and called me along the way to let me know the status. I was picked up and dropped off over 30 minutes away from this shop by a very friendly driver. I was glad to see they work on a bunch of Sprinters but also Isuzu's, Ford's Chevy's etc. Pete showed me around the shop. It is not as spiffy as a Mercedes dealer but large, cleaned, organized and WELL equipped. I will be seeing them soon for service on the rest of my fleet. Thanks TLC!

2009 Dodge Sprinter 3500 155k miles

Wenchris

Had wheel alignment done there today, great friendly service. I will be back. Brought my bike with me and went for a nice long ride. When I got back they were just taking it for a test drive. Thanks to this forum for steering me to them.
Jimmy 2008 3500 Navion 39000 miles

Last edited:

3TURBOS

2004 Dodge 140wb pass.
As stated above , thanks to the forum for referral! Top notch communication with both Joe & Daniel, down to earth ,NICE guys. Very quick service and they know their sprinters. Eager to talk to you and I learned a lot in the process. Wife even pointed out they were working on a sprinter when we dropped ours off. We will be back in the future, hopefully not unplanned though(LOL)! Thanks TLC

Thank you for the kind reviews. We service and maintain numerous Sprinters on a daily basis. We strive to excel in customer service and just as important, maintain your Sprinters properly.

We look forward to meeting new members from the forum in the future.

Thank you

Joe Saitta

230 Route 109
Farmingdale, NY 11735
631-753-2211

Ski Trip

Thank you for the kind reviews. We service and maintain numerous Sprinters on a daily basis. We strive to excel in customer service and just as important, maintain your Sprinters properly.

We look forward to meeting new members from the forum in the future.

Thank you

Joe Saitta

230 Route 109
Farmingdale, NY 11735
631-753-2211

Hello Joe,

Just checking in to ask if TLC works on 4x4 NCV3 Sprinters? Mine is a 2017 2500 low roof 4x4. Thanks!

Eric

K-9 SPRINTER

Hello Joe,

Just checking in to ask if TLC works on 4x4 NCV3 Sprinters? Mine is a 2017 2500 low roof 4x4. Thanks!

Eric
Hi
I'm Mitch,(a customer of theirs since i got my 2010, and gota Sportsmobile conversion.)
I don't know if they monitor this forum anymore,
But I can assure you they can work on your 4X4 SPRINTER
Their SPRINTER Mechanic,(Eddie,,,is the BEST!!!)
My van is there now for ESP/ABS ERROR

Top Bottom