|03-09-2010, 11:23 PM||#1|
Join Date: Jul 2009
Thanked 283 Times in 85 Posts
MB dealers—What is your policy?
Since MB corporate and customer service seems to give conflicting information and service varies by dealer, I thought I would start a thread to let the dealers commit to what they will offer.
Let us take MB out of the equation and let the dealers commit. We have various MB dealers on the forum and I would like to see what they plan to offer in a central thread. It will also be an opportunity for them to back up words with deeds…
So MB dealers…put your money where your mouth is and plug what your dealer will do for me (Mr. Joe the Plummer) to win my business as a sale and/or service…
1) Will you honor 3/36K warranty?
2) Will you honor Chrysler extended warranties?
3) Will you offer maintenance service kits with fuel, oil, and air filters at a discounted package price?
4) Will you offer a re-badging program to promote the brand in your respective area by offering re-badging part kits at cost?
5) Will you mail promotional material to your area to let existing Sprinter Owners know you are open for business/service?
6) Will you offer free break checks/tire rotations like some GM dealers do?
7) I would ask if you would do free re-sets of the ASSYST…but the forum already crack that code…so Mark, you are off the hook.
'08 144 Passenger Wagon, Rear A/C, and a blow hole (sunroof)