Goodbye Rust: Sprinter Makeover has begun!

maxextz

Rollin Rollin Rollin.....
thanks for the timely reminder richard:smilewink:

as our american friends would say "whos gas cap is that":shhh:

max............:laughing:

Altered Sprinter

Happy Little Vegemite
thanks for the timely reminder richard:smilewink:

as our american friends would say "whos gas cap is that":shhh:

max............:laughing:
Your a GAS MAX:lol:
Lets call it a migrating bacterium microbe from Jupiter, exploring the depths of an Alien world seeking out a life-form.... called Algae; usually found in a host form called a Metalinguistic Sprinter
the Gods of Jupiter; call this the bringing of the weeping tears! Called Black Death
May the force be with you
Richard

rvdriverca

I still wonder why, a $20,000 vehicle like Chevrolet can use galvanized steel in it's body and a $ 45,000 Sprinter does not??? Does that mean that a Chevrolet has a better body quality than a MB Sprinter?:2cents:

Its bad form no matter what way you look at it from Mercedes. I have a MB car also, which is not without its rust problems either!

But, a year has passed, and still i have no rust coming thru my new paint work!:bounce:

Altered Sprinter

Happy Little Vegemite
No rust today! Not ever,ever does my Lady have rusty worms.
Mind you the bracket on the Hayman's hitch did rust.
I fixed that with Mercedes paint.
A little gentle rub with Alcohol does wonders.
:tongue:
Rustless.
Richard
DSC01473(1) (Custom).JPG

Altered Sprinter

Happy Little Vegemite
Ohhhhhhh...youre lucky then Max,,,but i will soon be joining you in the Non-Rusty roof department!:bow:
Bad news about the grinder shrapnel making its way onto your van tho, bad form that is isnt it! Did you get the damage fixed?
Yeah i think 2 tone will look great too, just gotta come up with the colour im gonna use tho!
Yeah RIchard, it had to have been a fleet van i guess. Should it have had seam sealer on those joints anyway? ANd if it should why wasnt it done? Surely its down to MB before they leave the factory. Or is it just a case of, 1000 white vans, bulk order, lets take a few little short cuts?:bash:
Oh well,,,,I still think the Sprinter is the greatest van, not only on the road, but of ALL Time!:rad:
MB roofs have seam sealer on non fleet paint jobs. But nothing I can say in 2010 that has not already been said.
Seamed with not one but two sealants , sort of like an egg shell.... one is soft and flexible under the outer skin; the outer side sealant is like an egg shell all hard.

LIFE GOES ON
and slowly your sprinters quietly rust away except on the forum.
All talk no action.
Rustless
DSC01150(1) (Large) (Custom).jpg

Top Bottom