Levelling Systems

aarpskier

2017 LTV Unity FX
Update: Into Kathryn Abbey Hanna Park outside Jacksonville yesterday. 18-hour rainsoaked site. Total set up time in light rain was 7-8 minutes (leveled / slide / electric / water), including a little puddle dodging. SnapPads have minimal (.25" - .50") depression. Thanks again, ES!

blue

2011 LTV Unity CB
After all the good suggestions in this thread, I decided to install the Equalizer levellers. Jessica at Equalizers Systems provided me with a list of "experienced dealers" in Oregon and Washington. Every spring we take a trip into those states, usually along the coast and we could have the levellers installed on the trip. Then the corona virus showed up near Seattle, so we decided to delay or cancel that trip.

The fellow at a local truck repair company looked at the Equalizer installation instructions, and decided that he could do the installation for me. Before ordering, I decided to crawl under the Unity and check the installation points for the jacks. The 2 front points are partially blocked by support struts for the fenders, and the drivers side is used for something else so it was not available. One of the rear support points is OK, but the other has hoses that interfere with access. The bottom line is that since the installation points would have to be modified and with an inexperienced installer, I'm not willing to spend thousands of dollars on this. Project cancelled -- back to repairing the stabilizers.

Top Bottom