Added catagories

sikwan

06 Tin Can
I didn't notice the grille pictures until you mentioned it. Maybe my screen resolution(s) are too high, but they don't stand out.
That's good to know. I was going to make them stand out a bit more, but I ran out of time and decided to just leave it for now.

BaywoodBill

pre-Yuppiedom
That's good to know. I was going to make them stand out a bit more, but I ran out of time and decided to just leave it for now.
If you're going to do something with those grills I suggest moving them over to the right. Now everything is cluttered up on the left and it's easy to overlook the pictures as being something to pay attention to. If they were at least an inch to the right of the text they could be larger as well as more likely to be noticed as to their difference one from the other.

sikwan

06 Tin Can
:bash: You must be using IE.

Sure enough, I see those "X's" as well on IE. I'm using Firefox and those x's do not appear. Guess I have to go fix it. Thanks Richard!

Altered Sprinter

Happy Little Vegemite
:bash: You must be using IE.

Sure enough, I see those "X's" as well on IE. I'm using Firefox and those x's do not appear. Guess I have to go fix it. Thanks Richard!
Well it's strange I use both I.E. and firebox I.E. OK for some things Firebox you can cut and drag etc. Apart from that I like what you have done so there and great to see you made the old age group of one thousand posts
Richard
Post Whoring Cat.JPG
Join the club
TigerHat.jpg

Top Bottom