Sprinterworx.com

sikwan

06 Tin Can
TimT:

What are you thinking of ordering? Maybe someone will have a better place for you to shop at.

Seek

TimT

Yep thats them. I was thinking of ordering the chrome trim piece that's for the MB grill. I think I can just trim the Dodge one. Just want to flash up the View.

Tim

Zach Woods

Hi Tim -

There are a few options out there for the Sprinter Grille part that you are looking for:

1. Try eBay and search on Mercedes Sprinter. Various bits come up for sale frequently including grill conversion parts.

2. http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&q=mercedes+sprinter+grill - A Google search that brings up a number of links that may get you what you want.

3. http://www.mercedessprintergrille.com/ - I am guessing this url is listed in the Google search above. I can't testify to prices but this organization has had consistently good customer service for a number of years.

Hope this helps,

Zach

michigandon

I'd really like to have a set of those sunvisor conversion dealywhompers (Why'd they go and equip these things with visors that don't turn anyway?:confused: :mad: ), but I too am leary of an outfit whos "About" page is blank, the "Contact" page only takes you to an email form, and running a reverse search on thier 1-800 numboer turns up nothing. :confused:

glas1700

The websites says Sprinterworx is a division of Lange Originals. A search for Lange Originals turns up a Salt Lake City, Utah address and phone. (801)262-7322

sprinterusa

Last edited:

sprinterusa

Yes to promoting quality products, but look his prises.
The grille I selling for 89.00 on Ebay "your" sprinterpartsdepot price $239.95 USD
http://www.sprinterpartsdepot.com/S...cedes-Sprinter-Grille-Black/product_info.html
Mercedes list price is $97.00USD MB part# A 901 880 00 85 Just call any US Mercedes car dealer
07/08 grille kit is same think.My price is $70.00 USD below and I add the badge over the license plate to.($27.00 value)
The profit margin is over 150% I don't need to raise prices. Euro trades for 1.52 USD No problem.
THX:Rudi
www.sprintergrille.com

View attachment 6603

Last edited:

sprinterusa

Mercedes Sprinter grille prises.
David from Sprinter Parts Depot raise the prises, claiming euro is too high $1.58 USD after
Jan. 2008 for importing and fuel cost for transport.
Now euro is $1.32 USD and fuel cost less.
I don't see any prise drop now. I never raise the prise.
Isn't that a example of corporate greed ??? :)
Oil drop today under 80.00 a barrel
Gas station hold the old gas prise for extra more time.
I call it American corporate greed.

www.sprintergrille.com

View attachment 9965

Last edited:
Ok Rudi I've had all I can take, you're a real ass. If you do a search on this forum it is clear that your life seems to be spent searching for ways to post negative comments about me or my company and less time on taking car of your customers and their needs or offering something of value to the members of this forum.

I offer many more parts, better quality (no cheap parts from Mexico) and impeccable service and up until now I kept my mouth shut if I didn't have something positive to say. I know what parts cost Rudi and I know what a fair profit is, and I insist on charging enough to stay in business today, tomorrow and next year. Unlike you I am running a business not playing parts guy as a hobby. You either have no clue what you are paying or you are getting inferior parts as you seem to have priced a few parts below actual Mercedes cost, is this your idea of good business since? I offer no apologies for making a profit, I don't know about you but that is why I am in business. I not only make a profit so I can remain in business but so I can reinvest in product research and development, quality customer service and added value to the customer. No, I am not the humanitarian you seem to be and am not interested in selling parts at very little or no profit, nor am I interested in replacing actual Mercedes center caps with cheaply made urethane decals in the name of saving a few bucks. My customers and I all agree that we want quality OEM parts directly from Germany even if it costs a little more than the cheaper Mexican imports brought in across the border. We are not interested in the cheapest cost but in the most value for the money spent, after all we did buy a Sprinter not a cheap Chevy van.

The fact of the matter is you are loosing your share of the market every day as I continue to out perform you in every aspect of the business and the only response you can come up with is to slam me on the internet. I have purposfuly set out to, and am in the process of building a better businees than you. One that brings more value to the customer and in turn produces a profit for long term stability. You create a poorly designed website with broken English, amateur design and questionable credit card security. I build a professional site that instills customer confidence. You consistently look for ways to make your product cheaper by substituting quality parts for knock offs or cheap subsitutes. I look for ways to add more value through new products and or services. You shout to potential customers how awful I am and insist they not do business with me. I simply say "you do offer a cheaper product but we offer more value and stand behind everything we do". We search for and develop new products for the sprinter van and you just offer the same outdated parts you have offered for years. I have watched what you do and implemented a plan to do it better. You have set there, refused to change and watched me take your business bit by bit, more and more each day. You are one of the best things that has happened to my business, you have an amazing ability to turn customers off by the negative crap that spews from your mouth and in turn they come to me where they are treated with respect and professionalism. Thank you Rudi!

It's a shame people like you bring nothing but negative input to a forum like this. Wake up and see that you are simply making an ass of yourself and are doing absolutely nothing that helps you, your business or more importantly your customer. Your are simply showing what kind of person you really are.

Grow some balls Rudi and meet me on the real playing field and lets see what you can do to offer more to the customer where the winner gets the customer and the loser goes home empty handed. If not, continue as you have, bad mouth me every chance you get and I'll slowly but surely take your business by offering more to the customer as you watch and wonder what the hell just happened.

To the rest of the forum members and moderators, please accept my apology for venting like this on the forum. I have always tried to bring value to this board and have ignored the negative comments posted by Rudi in the past. Sometimes you just snap and have to say what needs to be said, I'm sorry you had to witness this.

David

p.s. I'll be at SEMA looking for new Sprinter products next month...what are you doing Rudi that benefits the customer?

Altered Sprinter

Happy Little Vegemite
It's fair to say: David has been more than patient with Rudie's on-going derogatory remarks towards his person, as to the company David represents.www.sprinterpartsdepot.com
Rudie has been asked and warned in the past to tone down his remarks! as to being too personal towards this member, it has been discussed at the level with moderators as to emails to being sent to ask politely for this to stop."Warning obviously not heeded"
David I missed the last posts on-going commentary, please accept my apologies, or it would have been dealt with beforehand, damage done, my fault.
Richard

Top Bottom