Front Seat Center Console

xtraworx

Master Craftsman
Since I have a Cab/Chassis version of the Sprinter, I have next to no storage space. The obvious solution was some sort of center console between the front seats, but no one seems to make one (yet). so I improvised....

I purchased a Crafrtsman Toolbox Pictured here.

This little beauty fits perfectly between the seats (once you remove the "trash holder" attached to the inside of the passenger seat). it is the same height as the seat, which gives my dog (big choclette lab) more room to spread out.

The toolbox contains several internal storage bins, creating lots of space for all my straps, tools, and trinkets I carry along with me.

Note it also has wheels and telescoping handle, so, if need be, I can unload it from the truck and easily bring it along with me.

Hope someone gets to use this idea...

Attachments

OPTION I
1. remove Sprinter trash container.
2. Steal/beg/borrow plastic milk container
3. Zip tie trash container to front of plastic milk container. Under no circumstances zip tie to side of milk container, unless first removing pasenger seat. For extra points, color coordinate milk container to van color
4. Set milk conainer between seats.

OPTION II
1. Remove Sprinter trash container
2. go to http://www.americanvan.com/catalog/...ile Desk Organizers&subcategory=Full Size Van
3. Use credit card
4. install above desk

Douglas Hicks
General Fire Equipment Co of Eastern Oregon, Inc
2003, 140 SHC 2500, w/cheap milk crate storage device
2005, 158 SHC 2500 w/expensive organizer

Overland Gear Guy

Owner of OverlandGearGuy.
Since I have a Cab/Chassis version of the Sprinter, I have next to no storage space. The obvious solution was some sort of center console between the front seats, but no one seems to make one (yet). so I improvised....

I purchased a Crafrtsman Toolbox Pictured here.

This little beauty fits perfectly between the seats (once you remove the "trash holder" attached to the inside of the passenger seat). it is the same height as the seat, which gives my dog (big choclette lab) more room to spread out.

The toolbox contains several internal storage bins, creating lots of space for all my straps, tools, and trinkets I carry along with me.

Note it also has wheels and telescoping handle, so, if need be, I can unload it from the truck and easily bring it along with me.

Hope someone gets to use this idea...

What is directly behind your driver and passenger seats? Have you thought about doing a seat organizer so the vertical space available is maximized?

DRTDEVL

What is directly behind your driver and passenger seats? Have you thought about doing a seat organizer so the vertical space available is maximized?
You have necromanced this thread to the point that the person of whom you are asking a question hasn't even posted on this forum in nearly a decade.

Top Bottom