check engine light

stp57

With a name like Steven (Stephen) King, I would hope that you didn't name your van "Christine". If so, then that would explain the check engine light & any other abnormality that might occur. Scary, eh?
Steve

Altered Sprinter

Happy Little Vegemite
With a name like Steven (Stephen) King, I would hope that you didn't name your van "Christine". If so, then that would explain the check engine light & any other abnormality that might occur. Scary, eh?
Steve
with two tribes Steven King and Steve I have a suspicion the That dam radio is about to fire up again ! What was the station W something the things crackling must be a short in the battery.

When I saw this post I had a dream again,Only this was 'CHRISTINE' was old-no, not just old; she was ancient, a terrible hulk of a car, something you'd expect in a tarot pack, instead of the hanged man.
the death car---the engine roared and missed and jetted filthy blue oil smoke.
It wasn't empty Roland Le bay was lolling behind the wheel his eyes were open:wtf: , but they were glazed and dead:shhh:
Christine, blood-red [Autumn Red] fat and finned was twenty from 58 "her promise lay in the past"
She was Arne's OBSESSION.
A malign power, that corroded the mind and turned owner ship into Possession.
And to night we hear the sounds of that radio WZ.. what was it! I can hear the sound of rock and roll, must be a short in the battery, the lights glow red and flicker.
Remember when she was crushed into a small metallic cube! The aerial popped to tune in the the new found wave, the radio light glowed green in the Early mist of the night.
Cerberus has arisen from a living hell.to come back as a Sprinter by Chrysler.
Welcome to our nightmare! History repeating once again .
Mind you it could just be in our visonary minds.:popcorn:
Richard
Christine.jpg
WZON-AM wolf man jack calling

Last edited:

stp57

The "original" Christine probably outweighed the Sprinter. What boat anchors they used to build!
Anybody know what the gross vehicle weight is on a 2006, 2500, 140 standard roof cargo? I couldn't find a label anywhere on my van?
Steve

Altered Sprinter

Happy Little Vegemite
3.5 GVW
Well Steves original link that did the loop with gifs, did a Christine too! back to the Hudson I think.
Point taken Seek s right, to ask a question , one needs as much information as possiable,
Quote Dead Batt jump stated as to the book then a red light, my mind went numb as to did it have assist or standard and what red light, it could have been just an 710 light.:shifty:
Richard

stevenking

sorry guys one finger typer. cycled key 10 times check engine ligth
reset.so if battery charge is low
gosh i cant type or spell.

jdcaples

Not Suitable w/220v Gen
Richard, did you recently add a little white out to the picture of that tortured woman that - while obviously running from the flames - got her right leg caught in the windscreen of that lovely classic motorcar?

Just curious. The picture looks different from the first time I saw it.
-Jon

Altered Sprinter

Happy Little Vegemite
Richard, did you recently add a little white out to the picture of that tortured woman that - while obviously running from the flames - got her right leg caught in the windscreen of that lovely classic motorcar?

Just curious. The picture looks different from the first time I saw it.
-Jon
First off Steven King sorry for the pun but we can't help ourselves when Christine is in the act.:thumbup:
OK you had a flat batt! recharged as to the manual
Have you one single batt? or two one main battery and aux batt, under the seat, it's possible your main batt is dead! and it's running on aux, and struggling to hold a charge.
Reseting the assist should fix it, but they can be a pain if it's not done in sequence, that is if you have the assist, but I assume from your post you have.
It is also possible you have a earth leakage there is a plug under the battery below the cover did you plug it back in , then again you may have too many acc's running with a low power alt?
We are here to help, but a dealer can resolve the issue if your close and handy , either way with specific info we will sort it out, for you.
PS how old is the Sprinter including the battery, nothing runs forever.
Richard
Hey jon, the The birds had two lives, she's still hanging around , I haven't touched her yet, Man I don't play with the GRATEFUL DEAD
The book and the film have different versions, but if she's back again [Christine , then the shape shifting is self explanatory]
WHO BOUGHT UP THE VALIANT IN THE OTHER THREAD!
THINKING [Steven King]AND DENIS WEAVER, IN THE DUAL AND THE 67 Plymouth Barracuda
IS THIS AN OMEN :popcorn:
RICHARD

Top Bottom