Floor mats?

RoveRPh

Is anyone running front floor mats in their vans? I see some for sale by some of the venders, but I wonder about the quality of them. I'm afraid I'm going to wear through the rubber floor from the dirt on my shoes, but if the mats available aftermarket are not that great I may try to some farmer engineering and make my own.

stp57

I purchased mine directly from the dealer, it was cheaper than going through the online Mopar dealers. It is a heavy duty one piece carpeted rubber mat. I think it only comes in black & has the "Sprinter" logo on it. It looks great.
It costs $46.84 & the part# is 82208691, mat kit f 1062005.
Steve

buxmont

I purchased mine at Eurocamper.com : two years ago and it is still like new.

They look like the same ones I got at Autoanything. I got the one piece too. I wish they made them for the back.
Boat, I believe your are correct, they do appear to be the same. As far as the back I lucked out and used my (I'm sorry to say this :shhh:) old GMC van rear mat. It was from the vehicle I traded in on the Sprinter and it fit perfectly between my new tool bins.

KenB

Those certainly look like the LLoyd's mats that I bought as well. the gray looks great with the rubber flooring in the Sprinter.

KenB:cheers:

RoveRPh

thanks guys. I ended up ordering the one piece Dodge floormat from a dealer online. I think the price was right around $45 plus 8 bucks for shipping. If I'm not happy with this one, I'm going to try the Lloyd's mat and see how that works.

Top Bottom